EmuNewz Network
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775 (/showthread.php?tid=6727)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - gid15 - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 05:38 PM)hyperblast Wrote: How did you manage to obtain a IllegalArgumentException with r2537?
This was in the log you posted... Wink

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - hyperblast - 05-02-2012

[/quote]
This was in the log you posted... Wink
[/quote]

It was with r2519, actually.

Btw, I tested with r2541 32 bits, and well... big crash. Out of memory error, as you could expect from a 32bits version, and here is the log. I couldn't get to the 2nd fight...

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - gid15 - 05-03-2012

(05-02-2012, 08:26 PM)hyperblast Wrote: Btw, I tested with r2541 32 bits, and well... big crash. Out of memory error, as you could expect from a 32bits version, and here is the log. I couldn't get to the 2nd fight...
Could you add this line into your LogSettings.xml
Code:
<logger name='hle.IoFileMgrForUser'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
run again the same test and post the log?

Thanks!

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - hyperblast - 05-03-2012

So, changed the line in LogSettings.xml, from
Quote:<param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{HH:mmConfuseds} %5p %8c - %t - %m%n" />
</layout>
</appender>

<logger name='cpu' />
<logger name='hle' />
<logger name='memory' />
<logger name='ge' />
<logger name='emu' />
<logger name='compiler' />
<logger name='runtime' />
<logger name='loader' />
<logger name='stdout' />
<logger name='stderr' />

to :

Quote:<param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{HH:mmConfuseds} %5p %8c - %t - %m%n" />
</layout>
</appender>

<logger name='hle.IoFileMgrForUser'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='cpu' />
<logger name='hle' />
<logger name='memory' />
<logger name='ge' />
<logger name='emu' />
<logger name='compiler' />
<logger name='runtime' />
<logger name='loader' />
<logger name='stdout' />
<logger name='stderr' />

in the r2541, 32 bits. Couldn't get past the cinematic before the first battle, with out of memory error, plus the intro video couldn't play, and I had a few text bugs absent from earlier tests. Hope it helps anyway.

Tested r2542, I could finish both fights, and got to 2nd cutscene, but it crashed during the last playable cutscene, so no log...

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - gid15 - 05-04-2012

I've tried to improve the memory management in r2544. Could check if the OutOfMemory exception still happen?

Thanks!

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - hyperblast - 05-04-2012

Tested 2544 32 bits : crashed (so... no log) with out of memory error at the 2nd cutscene, like in r2542...
2544 64bits : crash during the first cutscene after both fights, no log neither...

Btw, thank you for your work, I guess you don't have so much time, and it's very cool of you to try to solve this =)

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - casanovajoao - 05-05-2012

For Now, everything is running fine with me in the r2546 (Dind't get the outofmemory error yet, so i think the problem's solved)

But the second cutscene (with "someone" saying "this world is too small") runs with no audio, and same happens with Terra's ending - at first I thought this was normal due to final mixes new cutscenes being without english audio, but seeing terra's ending running in the same way made me realize it - and This happens in all the reviews I tried -

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - casanovajoao - 05-05-2012

Well, i'm not good with this stuff, and don't know how to properly post the log here :/
but if it's going to help you developer guys, i should do it

outofmemory exception again ¬¬
This time it took a little more time to happen
first, after a whole hour playing, more or less:
[Image: print1b.png]
And after buying something in the moogle shop, and going to save:
[Image: print2o.png][/URL]

OBS: I'm using both the [ignore invalid memory access] and [ignore ummapped imports], I dunno if this could change the result.

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - hyakki - 05-05-2012

try to up the MaxPermSize value in the bat file

RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - hyperblast - 05-05-2012

Okay, tested r2546 32bits, out of memory BIG crash during last boss fight (no log, then). Haven't tested with 64bits yet, maybe I will, but I don't think there'll be any difference. And haven't tested 2547 yet either, but since these crashs aren't related with the module corrected in this one, I don't see any reason it'd be different.