EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.3.0.9] - Blackbird - 12-12-2010

The new version still doesn't work. I had the jar file called Jpcsp.jar from start and it always opens blank process javaw.exe which does nothing, but if I use start-windows-x86.bat edited with dist folder it works.
My current paths are
JPCSP\dist\Jpcsp.jar
JPCSP\dist\lib\

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.3.0.9] - hyakki - 12-12-2010

hmm i can't reproduce the working dir error, but ill look into it some more.

Blackbird javaw.exe is the 'console less' java binary, check the box 'console' for it to run the normal java.exe
Edit:
ok I see the problem with the netbeans compile, when it copy's the lib folder to dist folder it doesn't copy all the required files (when you edited the bat file you must of missed the path before the jar file it points to lib/windows-x86)
if you set the jar file to
JPCSP\dist\Jpcsp.jar
and the lib folder to
JPCSP\lib\windows-x86\
it should work

Edit
I re-uploaded version 1.3.0.9 has minor bug fixes for custom path.
1.3.0.9b
-Sets env path according to custom lib path (needed for media engine)
-More detailed information on settings

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.3.0.9] - Itaru - 12-12-2010

Hmm, I'm still getting the messed up working dir. Here's what I did:
1. Extract JPCSP Launcher to my Jpcsp emulator folder.
2. Run JPCSP Launcher and click ADV to open up the advanced settings page, and then click Custom Path.
3. Checked the Override box, set the Jar File to point to the correct jar file and also the Lib Path to the correct lib\windows-x86\ then click Save.
4. Click on Run to launch Jpcsp. The Jpcsp window shows so it runs successfully.
5. However, I notice that in my dist folder where my jar file is located, the emulator creates the ms0 folder, tmp folder, and Settings.properties file since it's not using the correct working folder. The Load UMD window doesn't show since it can't find my umdimages folder.
6. If I restart JPCSP Launcher, it will use the correct working folder until I change the Custom Path which causes the working folder to change to the jar folder again.

EDIT: I tried it on my notebook which uses Windows 7 64-bit and it's working just fine the first time without needing a restart of the launcher. The bug occurs on my desktop PC which is still using XP 64-bit. This is very strange. Also no problems at all with v1.3.0.8 on my desktop PC as long as I name the file jpcsp.jar.

I was able to reproduce it in windows xp 32, I'll see if i can come up with a fix

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.3.0.9] - Blackbird - 12-12-2010

(12-12-2010, 10:50 AM)hyakki Wrote: ok I see the problem with the netbeans compile, when it copy's the lib folder to dist folder it doesn't copy all the required files (when you edited the bat file you must of missed the path before the jar file it points to lib/windows-x86)
if you set the jar file to
JPCSP\dist\Jpcsp.jar
and the lib folder to
JPCSP\lib\windows-x86\
it should work
That solved it thanks!

Re-uploaded v1.3.0.9
This should fix XP changing the working directory when using custom paths.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.3.0.9] - Itaru - 12-13-2010

Yup, everything's working great now. Thanks!

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.4.0.1] - hyakki - 12-14-2010

v1.4.0.1 [12-14-2010]
-Added Option to start Jpcsp with debugger on start.
-Custom path now has an option to start from Jpcsp's ".bat" file.
-Added debug section in options for more java/gc info settings.
-Populated debug section with common options.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.4.0.1] - zhangyinggv - 12-14-2010

非常感谢。

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.4.0.2] - hyakki - 12-17-2010

This will be the last version for awhile, unless some bug is discovered. or someone wants a new feature added.
v1.4.0.2 [12-17-2010]
-Added option to set the Java (jre) path.
-Minor cleanups