EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - hyakki - 04-26-2011

v1.5.0.4 [4-26-2011]
-Decided to scrap the preset option, I thought about it and decided it would cause more trouble then help.
-Instead I added a more 'simple' method (helps set maxpermsize and other 'non critical' options according to cpu features and ram)
-Another selector to quickly select the garbage collector you want to use.
-Testing mode, this is if you are going to submit a game log, helps to rule out if its a custom setting or garbage collector issue, causing the game error (runs the .bat file).
-Detect some cpu features and ram total. (let me know if it reports wrong)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - elpan - 04-27-2011

Tested the preset options (dual core SSE4.1). no performance improvement in terms of fps but it made things much smoother. Played for hours without any crash or problems. I liked the preset options feature because of smoothness, but i'm guessing that might have been the garbage collections options.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - collysally - 05-01-2011

So I downloaded your launcher and everything, but when I clicked "Run", the JPCSP screen pops up for about a second and then it terminates. How do I fix this?
Oh, and these files pop up when I try to run JPCSP...
-tmp (an empty folder)
-log (firefox document)
-profiler (blank text document)
-Settings.properties (PROPERTIES file)
-hs_err_pid864 (text document)
-JPCSPLauncher (configuration settings)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - andutrache - 05-02-2011

when i select the profile "CPU SSE3+ - 4GB+ ram" it automatically enables the -Xverify:none option which causes the game BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable to crash on boot. Other than that awesome launcher Smile .

RE: JPCSP Launcher - nayakhari98 - 05-04-2011

(05-30-2010, 02:39 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(05-30-2010, 01:40 AM)kreige Wrote: When you say "Copy jpcsp.exe to the root JPCSP directory." Where exactly do you mean. Like in the bin folder because every time i try this it ends up just not responding at all.
the directory above bin

Big Grinjpcsp is awesome

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - bluefang - 05-05-2011

Hi Hyakki.
I put JPCSP.exe in the directory folder and it worked.
I am Playing Now FF Crisis Core ULUS10336 and it works fine 45 FPS gameplay 60 FPS Videos.
But when i get to some certain loading point it gives me error in the CMD and the loading freeze.
Please I need you to help me.
and it is the same error in some loading of other games Like Kingdom Hearts BBS Europe,Dissidia Doudicm Europe, altough it is playable for some people.
Here is My Specs:
Windows 7 64Bit (Using 32Bit Java Runtime 6 Update 25 & 32Bit JPCSP)
Core2Duo E6750 2700GHz
4 GB Ram DDR2 667MHz
Nvidia GT240 1GB
650 GB hard Disk Western Digital
JPCSP Emulator Build 2100 (5-5-2011)
Please if anyone expect this error in the photo please help me
Thanx In Advance

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - Darth1701 - 05-05-2011

(05-05-2011, 06:23 AM)bluefang Wrote: Hi Hyakki.
I am Playing Now FF Crisis Core ULUS10336 and it works fine 45 FPS gameplay 60 FPS Videos.
But when i get to some certain loading point it gives me error in the CMD and the loading freeze.
and it is the same error in some loading of other games Like Kingdom Hearts BBS Europe,Dissidia Doudicm Europe, altough it is playable for some people.
Here is My Specs:
Core2Duo E6750 2700GHz
4 GB Ram DDR2 667MHz
Nvidia GT240 1GB
Thanx In Advance

Probably bad ISO in the umdimages directory, move all the isos away and only test one game after another to find the bad dump

(05-05-2011, 08:28 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 06:23 AM)bluefang Wrote: Hi Hyakki.
Here is My Specs:
Core2Duo E6750 2700GHz
4 GB Ram DDR2 667MHz
Nvidia GT240 1GB
Thanx In Advance

Probably bad ISO in the umdimages directory, move all the isos away and only test one game after another to find the bad dump

There is no Bad Iso Images in my games and i checked from it by moving one game to another folder and play from it but to no avail.
Also Kingdom Hearts ULUS10505 is playable with other people even though i make the same settings but after the scenes and i get control over the hero (Ventus) and go through the first area the loading freeze.(that is happening to all my games : Final Fantasy CC , Dissidia Doudicm)
Also there is something i need to ask you , In the videos i get 60 FPS but there are stuttering in sound, i installed Sonic gate and sounds plays good in the game but in Movies they Stutter.
Please anyone i need your help cuz i wanna play Square-Enix Games So Bad.
By the way i am using the 32Bit emulator on Windows 7 64Bit with Java Runtime 6 Update 25 32Bit (Is the reason that i am not using the Emulator On Windows 7 32Bit Because the developers says that the emulator will run fine in 32Bit OS)
Please Reply
Thanx

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - Vegerunks - 05-05-2011

How do you know for sure the ISO images aren't bad? Try ripping them from your PSP again the same way you did the first time and see if they work any better.

And excuse me if I'm wrong but seeing as you want to "play Square-enix games so bad" I'm assuming this is saying you downloaded the games and either don't own a PSP or you don't own the games. Which if this is the case could be the whole reason you're having problems. Pirated games rarely work 100% of the way

(05-05-2011, 04:29 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: How do you know for sure the ISO images aren't bad? Try ripping them from your PSP again the same way you did the first time and see if they work any better.

And excuse me if I'm wrong but seeing as you want to "play Square-enix games so bad" I'm assuming this is saying you downloaded the games and either don't own a PSP or you don't own the games. Which if this is the case could be the whole reason you're having problems. Pirated games rarely work 100% of the way

Dear Friend
I dont have PSP but my friend has and he gives me the games In CSO Format and it works perfect with his PSP and they are Untouched and non Pirated by the way.
and can you tell me why the sound stutter in the videos although the FPS is 60
Thanx Guys