EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - Kai3213 - 05-06-2011

(05-05-2011, 08:46 PM)bluefang Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 04:29 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: How do you know for sure the ISO images aren't bad? Try ripping them from your PSP again the same way you did the first time and see if they work any better.

And excuse me if I'm wrong but seeing as you want to "play Square-enix games so bad" I'm assuming this is saying you downloaded the games and either don't own a PSP or you don't own the games. Which if this is the case could be the whole reason you're having problems. Pirated games rarely work 100% of the way

Dear Friend
I dont have PSP but my friend has and he gives me the games In CSO Format and it works perfect with his PSP and they are Untouched and non Pirated by the way.
and can you tell me why the sound stutter in the videos although the FPS is 60
Thanx Guys

Piracy doesn't just mean downloading games. It's also making illegal copies even if it's just for a friend or two. It's fine if you own the game and a psp to make an iso or cso for yourself.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - bluefang - 05-06-2011

ok Thanx Guys i will try
BTW no one told me about the sound stuttering in the videos?
What should i do? I installed Sonic Gate and i have the latest Realtek HD driver (2.59),Is there something i am missing or is about the windows 7 64Bit?
Excuse me guys i know i am noisy but help me please
Thank You

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.4] - hyakki - 05-07-2011

v1.5.0.5 [5-6-2011]
-Corrected memory detection, it should now show the correct amount of ram.
-Reduce working size when idle.(free memory)
[Image: 2m3388j.jpg]
-Minor dialog position alignments.
-Disabled setting of -Xverify:none with the profile option.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.5] - nikolassj - 05-07-2011

Sorry if the question is already answered but my friend got a problem with tha jpcsp launcher .... something like when he clicks run it says process terminated :|? Any fixes ?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.5] - hyakki - 05-07-2011

a few things could cause that,
1. too many options checked or a to high of -xmx value (not enough ram, remember if its 1024 you will need more then 1gb of ram free)
2. java or jpcsp is not installed correctly make sure he is using the builds off the build bot, or if he is doing custom builds set the paths in the launcher, under custom paths.

if it still closes, try the Jpcsp bat file and see if that works.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.5] - Dumbass755 - 05-09-2011

I have a big problem with start: Angry
[Image: apperror.png]
How can I fix it ? Huh
Windows 8 Build 7955, Administrator permissions and compatibility mode is not working with it

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.5] - hyakki - 05-09-2011

Windows 8 is still under development, and it shows if it can't even read file versions,
but i'll look into it if I get some free time, maybe i'll add a check to skip the version query in windows 8.

but honestly I'm not comfortable supporting alpha / leaked OS's since they are not fully developed (I doubt my app will be the only one to get that error), Usually most developers wait until its in the RC (release candidate) stage before updating applications.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.5] - andutrache - 05-09-2011

how about you stop using leaked beta builds of OS's ?
You should uninstall that thing and install Windows 7 or Windows XP.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.5] - Dumbass755 - 05-10-2011

OK. I will be wait
(05-09-2011, 11:15 PM)andutrache Wrote: how about you stop using leaked beta builds of OS's ?
You should uninstall that thing and install Windows 7 or Windows XP.
Microsoft is paying for you? DodgyBig Grin XP sucks

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.5.0.5] - andutrache - 05-10-2011

Yes Windows 7 is better than XP obviously, but usually its the user that sucks not the windows (well unless we are talking about Windows 95, 98 or 2000 XD ).