EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - Kai3213 - 07-01-2011

(07-01-2011, 06:30 PM)megaten666 Wrote: Hyakki!
Can you reenable the 640x480 feature? The reason is that when I change to fullscreen and set the resolution anything else besides native, all I got is a black screen instead of a normal black&white one (I have a 4:3 monitor). My resolution is 1280x1024, so at fullscreen, it's scaling itself up to 1280x1024 and my FPS is halved... on native setting(?) I tried change the res to 640x480 through windows and using fullscreen+native settings and it worked perfectly. This method is not a convenient one, I rather use your launcher, than using windows res changer always.

I don't know the problem behind my black screen thing, but if I had this problem, maybe others too. Maybe it's another problem with ATI cards. Reenabling the resolution change feature would be good.

Thanks!

you could always change it manually.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - hyakki - 07-01-2011

I'll re-enable it in next version, unless the jpcsp resolution changer get fixed by then, I also wanted to uncheck the showmessageboxonerror setting since it will cause a debugger message to appear when java crashes (might confuse people)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - megaten666 - 07-01-2011

(07-01-2011, 08:21 PM)hyakki Wrote: I'll re-enable it in next version, unless the jpcsp resolution changer get fixed by then, I also wanted to uncheck the showmessageboxonerror setting since it will cause a debugger message to appear when java crashes (might confuse people)

Thank you very much! Smile

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - ventusrocks - 07-02-2011

@ hyakki...

What options should I use with Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep US version if I have a 2.5 ghz dual core processor, 4gbs DDR2 RAM, and Nvidia 9300 gs series video card (has 512 mbs of RAM)?

Thanks for any help.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - BinarySlave - 07-03-2011

(07-01-2011, 06:30 PM)megaten666 Wrote: Hyakki!
Can you reenable the 640x480 feature?
You also can use the "old" method:
- Select the JPCSPLauncher and right click
- Select "Properties"
- Go to the "Compatibility" tab
- Select "Run in 640x480"
- Click OK

Remember to reapeat those steps whenever you replace the Launcher with a newer version.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - xtrampx5 - 07-27-2011

how do you have more fps?

i have a windows 7

pentium dual core CPU
T4400
2.20 ghz
2200 mhz
2 cores
2 logical processors?

it only runs at 18 fps max when i play monster hunter freedom unite and FF tactics and their is no videos or sounds it just turns black and white.
and im also using a 2232 and 2211 versions of JPCSP

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - Gosurag - 08-12-2011

For all those using Intel HD video cards for notebooks(I got I3 notebook) you can easily boost up dramatically the FPS by setting:

-XX:UseSSE = 3

SSE3 works best on all emulators on my PC, thanks for adding this great option hyakki!!

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - Hreroth - 08-13-2011

Finally Crisis Core is run smoothly for a while but after 1 hour ++, the JPCSP will appear a low memory error cause the game crash...is it anyway to stop this?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - blacklynx - 08-13-2011

Hello everybody, okay. Well, I guess this is the first comment post here, I hope its the first of many and I can help many people too. Guys, what is the optimal configuration of the JPCSP Launcher v1.6.0.1 based on my configuration? Right now using version x86 r2263. Thank you for your attention.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1] - Bloodsaw90 - 08-15-2011

First, thx to the program you have written!
Your launcher works quite fine for me, but i've got one little problem.
If i try to change some settings and save them i get the error message:
"Unable to write to:x:\xxx\xxx\jpcsp\JPCSPLauncher.ini"
Same message if i just try to end the program, seems that it automaticaly save the configs on exiting.

I am usin Windows XP Pro SP3 32bit.
The folder isnt write-protected just like the .ini file.
I already tried to use another partition and folder on another path.
I also tried to deactivate my antivirus and yes i have full administration rights on the user.
I also tried to delete the old file, and see that the program writes a new one, but always with different information in it, like its beeing interruptet while writing it.

Till now i have to end the programm via taskmanager.

Maybe u can find any solution to my problem.

Greetings