EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.4] - Vegerunks - 05-04-2012

I gotta say 1.7.0.1 is looking pretty amazing Hyakki keep up the good work Smile

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.4] - williamm00 - 05-05-2012

What Jpcsp launcher do ?? and what should i use xmx size?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.1] - hyakki - 05-05-2012

v1.7.0.1 [5-05-2012]
{Logging}
-Added option to control Jpcsp logging [Right Click -> Log Settings], this can help simplify logging, it will initially start logging when Jpcsp starts.
Note: remember to disable it when you don't need it, so Jpcsp isn't always logging in the background.
-Added option to compress 'log.html' when you close Jpcsp, file name is Log_revision(bit)_<infolevel>.zip
Note: this will add hs_err<pid> if the file exists also. otherwise it just compresses log.html.
-Added option to show the Jpcsp logger window on start.
{Configuration}
-Sonicstage Detection, does a simple check to see if the program is installed or not.
-Added a new resolution changer (currently supports the main monitor only), this is useful if you use Jpcsp in full screen but want a different resolution then your desktop.
Note: Jpcsp has a built in resolution changer but has been reported not to work on some occasions so this is an alternative way to change the resolution.
-Added option to specify additional Jpcsp command-line options (IE --netServerPortShift 100) [ADV -> Advanced Java -> "Jpcsp user defined options"]
-Added section page for most of the Jpcsp configuration options, these will always match the settings as shown in the emulator [ADV -> Jpcsp Settings]
Note: You will need to go to jpcsp configuration in the emulator at least once so it generates the settings file, this is by design to keep a light footprint.
Note: This program won't create any jpcsp options, just change pre-exisiting values, with the exception of gui.openLogwindow it will be append if the option doesn't exist. (since it's not generated with normal settings)
-Added option to save settings to a specific game profile, Jpcsp can read patches and settings defined in these files will override the global settings.
Note: Remember that you saved a game profile, if you need to update a setting for that game load the old profile (or start new) and re-save to the gameid if you need to change a value)
Note: The clear button will delete all the patches files to the recycle bin.
-Added check for Jpcsp revision updates, this will require a command line svn client such as silksvn or similar. [ADV -> Custom Path -> "Check for Jpcsp revision updates"]
Note: This has two options either show in the status bar (you can click on it to see the update message), or show a popup window when an update shows up.
Note: When clicking Yes to an update it will take you to the Orphis build bot page.
{Miscellaneous}
-Added Black theme skin to improve look [Right Click -> Skin].
-Added option to delete the TMP folder (to recycle bin) [Right Click -> Options -> Clear TMP Dir]
-Test limiting the MAX -xmx value to 2500M on 32bit windows (this value is still too high, might bring it down to 1300 in next version).
-Fix many other bugs like, "Size" sorting in UMD view now it sorts properly, re-highlight the last selected file..etc
-Updated all message boxes, vista and later get modern file/folder browse dialogs.
-All fonts are now rendered with Clear Type Natural for a smoother look.(I hope it looks ok on CRT monitors, esp the small fonts.)
-DEP and ALSR (not really noticeable to user but prevents malicious programs from modifying the program.)

Due to the amount of code changed and added in this version please consider it beta., I could only test on Windows XP 32, Windows 7 and Linux (under wine)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.1] - gid15 - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 06:23 AM)hyakki Wrote: -Added option to compress 'log.html' when you close Jpcsp, file name is Log_revision(bit)_<infolevel>.zip
Note: this will add hs_err<pid> if the file exists also. otherwise it just compresses log.html.
Cool! I hope to see more log files posted with this option Smile

Does it also capture the console output?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.2] - hyakki - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 09:02 AM)gid15 Wrote: Does it also capture the console output?
Thanks for the suggestion!, it will now, though as a minor side effect it will blank out the console while its running since its redirecting output to a pipe, then saves to text file when jpcsp closes, so I made this only enable when using the Compress log to zip option.

v1.7.0.2 [5-05-2012]
-When using the Compress log option , all the console output will redirect to 'ConsoleOut.txt' and will be added to the zip file along with log.html
v1.7.0.1 for the main changelog.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.2] - gid15 - 05-06-2012

(05-05-2012, 12:09 PM)hyakki Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion!, it will now, though as a minor side effect it will blank out the console while its running since its redirecting output to a pipe, then saves to text file when jpcsp closes, so I made this only enable when using the Compress log to zip option.
You could also add the "profiler.txt" if its size is > 0 (an empty "profiler.txt" is created if the profiler option was deactivated).

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.2] - hyakki - 05-06-2012

good idea, I added profiler.txt along with some other fixes.
v1.7.0.3 [5-06-2012]
-Add "profiler.txt" to zip archive when logging is enabled and if the profile option is enabled
-Check file size on consoleout.txt and profiler.txt before adding to zip.
-Fixed a checkbox not being reset to default state when default is clicked

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.3] - Zeo - 05-09-2012

something goes wonky with the update launcher when i press run it makes my whole screen turn black for 1 sec and the resolution big with a white screen until i close it btw i used the settings u posted Tongue

ok i pressed full screen in jpcsp laucher and runtime was 640x 480 whoops

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.3] - calvinken1 - 05-11-2012

i don't really understand. Can you record the steps into a movie please?
Hello? Is anyone there?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.3] - hyakki - 05-11-2012

v1.7.0.4 [5-11-2012]
-Fixed exception error when double clicking on an empty space in the umd browser.
-Added "Enable log" to Right Click menu [Logger -> Enable Log] this will auto-enable everything that is needed for basic logging. [Info, Compress, and open logfile location on close]
-When logging is enabled print command line flag options to ConsoleOut.txt.
-Added option to open the log location.
-No longer focus the xmx value as default, this is to prevent accidentally changing the value with the wheel mouse ..etc
-Fixed "jpcsp is still running" message when trying to exit, when jpcsp isn't actually running.