EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - hyakki - 07-14-2012

v1.7.0.6 [7-14-2012]
-Added commandline option to load game (usage is Jpcsp.exe "Path\ImageName")
-Added option to set the Initial Jpcsp window size (options are Def(Disabled),2x,3x,4x,'Max'(Maximized),'Max No TitleBar' (Maximize & remove the TitleBar).
[This option can be found under ADV -> Jpcsp Settings -> Display (last pulldown menu option).]
-Make max -xss limit to 100m, was 20m before.
-Minor code cleanup and other optimizations.

(Note the window size, and command line options are considered beta for now Smile)
(Note for command line: To use the command line please enable "ADV -> Show UMD browser on start", The next update this shouldn't be required.)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - montcer9012 - 07-14-2012

(07-14-2012, 11:56 AM)hyakki Wrote: -Make max -xss limit to 100m, was 20m before.
For what is -xss command??

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - hyakki - 07-14-2012

some people needed to set it to 32M for a game to work but the max limit I had was 20m, so I just upped the limit, if the game is working then there is no need to change it from the default value Smile (the setting control's how much memory is reserved for the Java thread stack size)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - Bigby - 07-15-2012

Thanks for adding commandline hyakki. Appreciated.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - b1gzz - 07-15-2012

In -> JPCSP Launcher v1.7.0.6.zip the .exe is damaged i think, i can't extract it because it says this:

! C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\JPCSP Launcher v1.7.0.6.zip: Unknown method in JPCSP.exe
! C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\JPCSP Launcher v1.7.0.6.zip: No files to extract

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - Bigby - 07-15-2012

I had a similar issue... I just used 7zip to extract it.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - hyakki - 07-15-2012

(07-15-2012, 05:05 PM)b1gzz Wrote: In -> JPCSP Launcher v1.7.0.6.zip the .exe is damaged i think, i can't extract it because it says this:
! C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\JPCSP Launcher v1.7.0.6.zip: Unknown method in JPCSP.exe
! C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\JPCSP Launcher v1.7.0.6.zip: No files to extract

Thanks for letting me know, I re-uploaded the archive with the deflate method.
When I updated the zip the files got switched to PPM mode so only 7-zip and other similar programs could read it, I changed files back to deflate, so this shouldn't be a problem now.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.6] - hyakki - 07-21-2012

V1.7.0.8 [7-21-2012]
-Fixed several bugs with command line, now works with the "Instant run" option.
-Added a new experimental option "Alternative JRE Console", this will use a custom Launcher window to intercept all the JRE console messages.(ADV -> General).
[I already had most of the code in-place form the logger system, so I decided to add a GUI to it.]
-Added Select & copy, clear, Opacity function to the new "Alternative JRE Console".
-Added new option to disable all the run-time "tray icon pop-up messages." (ADV -> General)
-Completely re-worked creating the log archives, sometimes it would skip profiler.txt (if enabled), this should no longer be a problem.
-Added a minor (3.2s) delay for the "initial window size" to properly initialize the main window and give time for startup.
-Removed command line switches in ConsoleOut.txt.
-GUI clean up and reorganized some options sections for better usage.
-Re-worked the 'kill' switch to no longer "forcibly" terminate, first attempt a 'graceful' close, then after 7 seconds it will force terminate if not already closed or if locked up. (experimental)
-Closing the "Alternative console" will also ask to close Jpcsp, I did this to mimic closing the real console. (but it will ask first)
-Remove -xss (KB) size, make it adjustable in MB now. [1-100]
-Set default -xss size to 1m to match bat file change.
-Clicking default will no longer reset the svn path (check for updates) or the launcher settings.
-Fix Drag & Drop when using the black theme.

because of the amount of changes this version is considered beta Smile

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - Bigby - 07-21-2012

Thanks!

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - hyakki - 07-24-2012

V1.7.0.8 Update 1 [7-24-2012]
-Minor update set default -xss size to 2m.
-Minor update limit log.html to 40 megs in zip file, any larger will skip log.html.