EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - KiraLamperouge - 07-26-2012

Hi I'm new here so I might quite a bit noobish. In any case, first of all I have consistently tried to save my configuation, but every time I open it up again, jpscp settings are usually wiped out. Also, I don't know if I have everything installed correctly, but I got my ISO, dled sonicstage (4.3?), used your launcher, configured it, and then ran it. I consistently run into invalid import or something similar.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - hyakki - 07-26-2012

What game are you trying to run? have you tried to check Ignore Invalid imports in jpcsp?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - jkim951 - 07-26-2012

Hey there hyakki! I'm trying to run Crisis Core on a windows 7 64bit computer, but when i use the launcher, the launcher doesn't show up and just the JPCSP program shows up...i've been trying to get this to see if this fixes the lag that happens to me in Crisis Core but i can't even use it Sad. Is there a reason why it's not showing up?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - mushi296 - 07-26-2012

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS ALOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY JPCSP WOULDNT WORK BECAUSE IT COULDNT RECOGNIZE JAVA.
WITH JPCSP LAUNCHER, IT WORKS!!!!

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - PatrickThresh - 08-02-2012

Hi Hyakki, I'm running TagForce 6 on revision 2663 32bit. It runs great but after 3 duels in tournament mode, the gameplay falls from 30 to 6-9 FPS... I think this is due to the garbage compiler reaching its limit or sth alike. Maybe you can give me a solution to this problem or a tip to expand the memory for a better game compatibility.

Thanks in advance!!!

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - hyakki - 08-02-2012

(08-02-2012, 04:26 AM)PatrickThresh Wrote: Hi Hyakki, I'm running TagForce 6 on revision 2663 32bit. It runs great but after 3 duels in tournament mode, the gameplay falls from 30 to 6-9 FPS... I think this is due to the garbage compiler reaching its limit or sth alike. Maybe you can give me a solution to this problem or a tip to expand the memory for a better game compatibility.

Thanks in advance!!!

Its probably the reserved code cache size running out causing java to disable the compiler, in the launcher click ADV -> Advanced Java then set -XX:ResCodeCacheSize to a higher value, if you use the 64bit jpcsp you can set this to a very high limit (possibly even gigabytes) then it will virtually never run out.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - Keitaro Urashima - 08-07-2012

Latest SVN version of JPCSP don't work on JPCSP Launcher 1.7.0.8 update 1. After I choose the game, then terminated immediately. Sonar (Internet Security) think, this is a virus.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - hyakki - 08-07-2012

(08-07-2012, 06:01 AM)Keitaro Urashima Wrote: Latest SVN version of JPCSP don't work on JPCSP Launcher 1.7.0.8 update 1. After I choose the game, then terminated immediately. Sonar (Internet Security) think, this is a virus.

Sounds like that AV is detecting a false positive, I have my own protection built into the exe and it wouldn't start if anything modifies the program, I've never heard of any av program that lets a program run then only terminates it after you choose a game?, are you sure you don't have the option "Close launcher on jpcsp exit" enabled Smile (ADV -> Launcher settings)

find a way to add an exception to the av software if you still think its that.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - the shadow 33 - 08-07-2012

Is there a way to add an option that " runs the game immediately after its been selected without the need of hitting run button " ? Thanks for the hard work !

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.8] - bugmenot - 08-07-2012

yes, click on umd, and double click of the game you want to run.