EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.9] - hyakki - 10-17-2012

V1.7.0.9 Update 2 [10-17-2012]
-Partially revert Update 1 change.
-Now set text log as default method, re-enable log type selector with the ability to select html if needed.
-Set the max text log size to 80 megs (for the log compression system), otherwise skip adding file.
-Other miscellaneous updates to hint's and captions.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.9] - kabeer - 11-03-2012

Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at ja
va.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findCl
ass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
Exce
ption in thread "main"

plz help me out from this error

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.9] - hyakki - 11-03-2012

I doubt that error is related to the launcher, make sure to get your builds from here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.9] - erban - 11-06-2012

Great program,I must say I love it. Is there anyway the launcher can close jpcsp? I only ask because Im using hyperspin and want to know if there is a way to exit jpcsp with the launcher?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.9] - hyakki - 11-06-2012

(11-06-2012, 06:51 AM)erban Wrote: Great program,I must say I love it. Is there anyway the launcher can close jpcsp? I only ask because Im using hyperspin and want to know if there is a way to exit jpcsp with the launcher?

Shift + F9 or the kill button can close jpcsp.
The kill button will first try to close jpcsp similar to pressing the [X] on the titlebar(normal close), after a period of time if jpcsp is completely frozen up then it will try to forcibly terminate it like end task in task manager

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.7.0.9] - erban - 11-06-2012

(11-06-2012, 07:10 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 06:51 AM)erban Wrote: Great program,I must say I love it. Is there anyway the launcher can close jpcsp? I only ask because Im using hyperspin and want to know if there is a way to exit jpcsp with the launcher?

Shift + F9 or the kill button can close jpcsp.
The kill button will first try to close jpcsp similar to pressing the [X] on the titlebar(normal close), after a period of time if jpcsp is completely frozen up then it will try to forcibly terminate it like end task in task manager

Thanks for the quick reply! Im trying to use a custom module with

-------------------------------------------------------

CloseProcess:
Process, Close, %executable%
return

------------------------------------------------------
this is closing the launcher but not jpcsp
or something similar? You may have already givin me the info I need I just may be too tired.Anyways thanks a ton and again great prog.Thank you!!!

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.1] - hyakki - 11-09-2012

v1.8.0.1 [11-09-2012]
-Added new option to clear the TMP directory when starting (Under Options -> Launcher settings), 3 way checkbox [Unchecked = disabled, Grayed = 'Delete to Recycle Bin', Checked = 'Permanently delete']
This option might be helpful for the monoat3 tool so you can more quickly find the GameID or if you just want it cleared to save space.
-Added ability to save very basic system specs to SystemInfo.txt file when using log functionality.
-Log status fix when 'unchecking enable' under Logger, now properly sets to OFF to fully disable logging.
-Better error handling when using builds with no revision number, will now set it to 0000 if a revision number is unavailable.
-Make max text log size 95 megs.
-Show current desktop resolution under options.
-Other minor corrections.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.2] - GilgameshGG - 11-14-2012

Hi Hyakki,

Thanks for your incredibly quick response last time, but I think I asked my question the wrong way.

My problem is that I don't understand how to save a profile and then use it with the game.

[i]1)[/i] When I create a profile, I check boxes and make a new name in the bottom right scroll-down menu .. ex: NPJH50444 (for FF Type-0).

2) I then click SAVE. it saves NPJH50444.properties. I click SAVE at bottom-right to save the entire JPCSP launcher settings.

3) I launch Type-0.

4) It's not in full screen, and the Configuration page is not greyed out, and none of the options are checked.

5) I go back to the Launcher and try to load the NPJH50444.properties profile, and it loads everything default like I didn't save it properly.

Why won't my settings save? What am i doing wrong? What are the proper steps to create a profile? And then how to use it? I can't believe I'm the only one who's dumb enough to not understand how to do it.. And the lack of tutorial makes me think I'm really stupid right now, lol

Thanks for helping me again, I hope I was clear this time Undecided

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.2] - hyakki - 11-14-2012

since ff-type 0 is a multi umd game it has two GameID's NPJH50443 and NPJH50444 , if you are playing the first umd then you will need to save the profile as NPJH50443

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.2] - GilgameshGG - 11-14-2012

Oh ! I figured it out ! Nevermind!

I had to leave ULUS50000 and save the Launcher settings first.

Then I had to change the name of ULUS50000 (still in the launcher) to NPJH50444, and click 'save' on the profile save button..

Then it finally registered into my JPCSP, all the screens are grayed out and I think everything else works!

I guess you have to save the options to ULUS50000 before anything else and then change its name.. At least that's what fixed it for me! Thanks again for your lightning-quick help, I guess that's a little quirk in the system that's hard to troubleshoot yet it's so simple xD Didn't mean to waste your time! Great program btw ^^ I'll try to remember how to fix this, this time. xD