EmuNewz Network
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] (/showthread.php?tid=977)

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.2] - hyakki - 11-14-2012

(11-14-2012, 08:50 AM)GilgameshGG Wrote: Oh ! I figured it out ! Nevermind!

I had to leave ULUS50000 and save the Launcher settings first.

Then I had to change the name of ULUS50000 (still in the launcher) to NPJH50444, and click 'save' on the profile save button..

Then it finally registered into my JPCSP, all the screens are grayed out and I think everything else works!

I guess you have to save the options to ULUS50000 before anything else and then change its name.. At least that's what fixed it for me! Thanks again for your lightning-quick help, I guess that's a little quirk in the system that's hard to troubleshoot yet it's so simple xD Didn't mean to waste your time! Great program btw ^^ I'll try to remember how to fix this, this time. xD

Actually looking over the profiles, it seems jpcsp doesn't use the fullscreen option when set in profiles (even though it checks the checkbox in the gui), this is probably just a bug or unimplemented in jpcsp maybe gid15 can fix it when he gets some free time though I doubt this is his top priority atm Smile.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.2] - gid15 - 11-14-2012

(11-14-2012, 09:36 AM)hyakki Wrote: Actually looking over the profiles, it seems jpcsp doesn't use the fullscreen option when set in profiles (even though it checks the checkbox in the gui), this is probably just a bug or unimplemented in jpcsp maybe gid15 can fix it when he gets some free time though I doubt this is his top priority atm Smile.
Some of the settings are only used when creating the initial Jpcsp window, like fullscreen, resolution, language, window location...
At that time, no UMD is yet loaded, meaning no Game ID is available to look at patches/profiles.
Are you loading an ISO using the -u/--loadumd command line option? In that case, I could check if the loading could be done before initializing the main window so that a Game ID is available.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.2] - hyakki - 11-14-2012

(11-14-2012, 12:48 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 09:36 AM)hyakki Wrote: Actually looking over the profiles, it seems jpcsp doesn't use the fullscreen option when set in profiles (even though it checks the checkbox in the gui), this is probably just a bug or unimplemented in jpcsp maybe gid15 can fix it when he gets some free time though I doubt this is his top priority atm Smile.
Some of the settings are only used when creating the initial Jpcsp window, like fullscreen, resolution, language, window location...
At that time, no UMD is yet loaded, meaning no Game ID is available to look at patches/profiles.
Are you loading an ISO using the -u/--loadumd command line option? In that case, I could check if the loading could be done before initializing the main window so that a Game ID is available.

Oh I completely spaced that out, I forgot jpcsp needs to set fullscreen before initializing the game and profiles Smile
yeah it uses the -u command to load the file in so that would be great if it could get the gameid first, but only if it's easy/possible to do, you probably have more serious tasks to work on so there is no hurry Smile

Thanks!

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.3] - hyakki - 11-20-2012

v1.8.0.3 [11-19-2012]
-When kill button is used and close command is not responding, backup the Settings file and restore state if filesize of original is 0k, this is now safer then using End Task in Task Manager.
-Hint text adjustments.
-Other minor tweaks to the log settings.
-Code cleanup.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.3] - Dianz - 12-04-2012

I have a problem when I select "run" in the luncher =(, and the emulator doesn't appears, finally a messege of error aslo appears. I need help u.u, thanks.

Running Jpcsp 64bit...
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION (0xc000001d) at pc=0x00000000029729b5, pid=4028, tid=4896
#
# JRE version: 7.0_09-b05
# Java VM: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (23.5-b02 mixed mode
windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J java.util.Hashtable.get(Ljava/lang/ObjectWinkLjava/lang/Object;
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more info
rmation is saved as:
# C:\Users\XXXXXXXXXXX\Desktop\jpcsp-windows-amd64\hs_err_pid4028.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.3] - hyakki - 12-05-2012

V1.8.0.4 [12-5-2012]
-Update for the new revision naming scheme used on the buildbot ("reporev:newrev" properly shows the 'newrev' build revision number in the launcher now.), should still work with old naming too if manually built.
-Other misc updates.

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - ljxdhw - 12-23-2012

I double-clicked the JPCSP.exe after extracting it and placing it into the JPCSP, but nothing happened

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - hyakki - 12-23-2012

(12-23-2012, 06:25 PM)ljxdhw Wrote: I double-clicked the JPCSP.exe after extracting it and placing it into the JPCSP, but nothing happened

hm strange, make sure all your c++ runtimes are up to date and antivirus isn't blocking it from running.

does it produce any error messages?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - ljxdhw - 12-23-2012

Hey thanks for the reply hyakki, I made it run via troubleshoot, although still experiencing a problem where it fails to detect the console even when I put it in the same folder.
On the JPCSP Launcher, where the "chek" is next to the "Console", below it, it said "Failed Detect", and when I press run, it says error "jogl.dll missing"
Running the JPCSP Launcher 1.7.05 by the way
By the way, I downloaded this because I play Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 6 (Translated Card Text), got an emulator exclusively for that game, although running it via the most recent JPCSP, the FPS was ridiculously slow! I tried looking at how other ppl configured their games, although it still was really slow. Will this help it go by faster? And if so how should I configure the settings to help the game run faster and smoother?

RE: JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4] - hyakki - 12-23-2012

Ok then it's actually running fine, it's just finding an outdated or unsupported jpcsp configuration or its in the wrong folder (it should be placed in the same folder where the .bat files are) , also thats kinda an outdated version you should try the latest (1.8.0.4).

lastly make sure you are running the latest jpcsp, found here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/