This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP start .bat says Java not exist due Windows command issue
It works!

Here's the result: (I add "Testing -d32/-d64 on each section)"
Code:
Testing -d32 switch . . .
Error: This Java instance does not support a 32-bit JVM.
Please install the desired version.

Testing -d64 switch . . .
Sintaxis: java [-options] class [args...]
           (para ejecutar una clase)
   o  java [-options] -jar jarfile [args...]
           (para ejecutar un archivo jar)
donde las opciones incluyen:
    -d32          usar un modelo de datos de 32 bits, si estß disponible
    -d64          usar un modelo de datos de 64 bits, si estß disponible

It continue whit more Java commands on spanish, but the deal here was to probe if the switch work and it did. Great!

NOTE: I do have installed Java 7u5 x86/x64; not sure if Java -d32 response means that JVM does not work on my OS or it not recognize my installed version.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: JPCSP start .bat says Java not exist due Windows command issue - by montcer9012 - 08-09-2012, 09:59 AM