This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops + NTSC USA (ULUS10290)
I will do a deeper test here cause the first time i try whit r2677 i got the blue screen crash. And for the speed issue, r2677/r2682 still the performance improvement made on r2674.

However, have try two times more for several minutes and theres no crash. For now i have to say that speed improvement still there but game still a bit slower. I will post the result after some more test.

Edit: Have tested the game on r2676/r2677/r2678/r2682 aaand, blue screen still coming. HOWEVER, i suspect that is another program that make the conflict whit JPCSP. I mean, if i only have JPCSP open i can play several minutes without blue screen crash. Have tried open just a program by time waiting for the crash and it happens whit one that use Java on the background and whit iTunes. Maybe the others program haven't something to do on the crash and it is a conflict code, i am not sure. So, how can i figure out where is the exact problem??

Edit 2:Here is a log of a playtrough i made without Windows crash; this was possible by closing all programs on the background. Also, even the video recorder make Windows crash if i try to record the game.

Note: Blue screen only happen playing this version of Metal Gear+JPCSP since rev 2674.

Attached Files
.7z   r2677x64 - MGPO (Playtrought whitout crash).7z (Size: 66.31 KB / Downloads: 106)
[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops + NTSC USA (ULUS10290) - by montcer9012 - 08-09-2012, 08:38 PM