This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
like this isn'it ?
n what this use for?i stil don't get it bro,, Huh
n how to open it?,n how to open in jpcsp or open on another people share this loginfo file?,,

i already have mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29 + soundforge,but i don't know how to use it,i follow all intruction on that thread but is not working at all,,

i already found Atarc folder on gow gos,than i install soundforge + run mono atrac3,browse to iso games,than press Launch Sony Sound Forge,finaly start it,but nothing happen n sound of movie is stil missing,, Huh

somebody can help me plz,i play dragonball tag team is same don't have a sound at all,,,

Attached Files
.rar   r2786 x86 - GOW GOS (Profiler+InfoLog).rar (Size: 46.44 KB / Downloads: 106)

Messages In This Thread
RE: God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737 [Encrypted] - by R13BONX - 10-19-2012, 01:37 AM