This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes - ULJS00343
I am using Jpcsp x86 r2051 on Windows 7 x64.
First off, this game cannot load its save it hangs when it tries to load data with or without the "Handle savedata in CRYPTO mode" option .
See logwithsave.html attachment.
Its behavior here: http://www.4shared.com/video/W87Q4S1f/loaddatahang.html

Secondly, the game suffers from hangs due to an unmapped import or PSMFplayer ( i don't know for sure but it has to do with audio ).
See logwithouthsave.html attachment.
Also a little video here: http://www.4shared.com/video/EUCKqf0l/Vi...lhang.html
Notes about this video:
1. The sound is a little desynced, in reality the sound is only desynced in the games movies;
2. The intro movie and the burning house movie flicker like hell when i do not record with Hypercam (they still flicker a little in the movie but much less).
3. In the first dialogue the game asks to create save data i choose no then it asks if i want to continue without saving and i choose yes;
4. The video has been made with Ignore Unmapped Imports checked.

Hope this can help you fix this game Smile . Also tell me if i missed something.

Attached Files
.html   logwithouthsave.html (Size: 43.12 KB / Downloads: 142)
.html   logwithsave.html (Size: 23.63 KB / Downloads: 142)
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15

Messages In This Thread
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes - ULJS00343 - by andutrache - 04-04-2011, 12:34 AM