This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hexyz Force - ULUS10506
(04-19-2011, 09:19 AM)tr4nquility Wrote: In r2090, I can't hear any sound during Movie Animations ... And in Burst Skill, voice is cluttered... But background music plays nicely.. Is this normal for r2090 ? Or is there something wrong in my settings ?
And regarding sound problems, I noticed in KH: BBS opening movie that the music volume is unstable.... It changes between normal and "low" all the time till movie ends ....

Another thing for Hexyz Force, I've checked into tmp folder of this game (ULUS10506) and there is no .wma files... just .oma files. If I'm not mistaken, there should be converted files of .oma in .wma format, right? (This is really helpful for me as I tend to collect nice background musics from games Big Grin)

Hmm...
I suspect this may be caused by the fact that the audio in that particular movie can't be decrypted. Did that animation ever had audio in previous revs? If so, could you please pinpoint which one?
This can happen sometimes since we're now returning a fake positive result when audio is unable to be decoded inside movies (MONO audio, perhaps?), so the oma files are still generated but not converted.

(04-19-2011, 09:19 AM)tr4nquility Wrote: Lastly... Just out of curiosity.... Will there ever be a feature in JPCSP to extract Movies (MPEG) from games ? Currently there's only sound files from those MPEGs in MPEG folder...

Thanks.

Well, this can be easily implemented, but it should probably be better to implement only after ATRAC3+ decoding is fully reversed and implemented. Also, there's still some tests to be done regarding the PSMF header format, now that we have pretty much reversed it fully. Wink

Messages In This Thread
Hexyz Force - ULUS10506 - by Damphil - 10-10-2010, 04:12 PM
RE: Hexyz Force - ULUS10506 [ENG&pathed version] - by Hykem - 04-20-2011, 03:33 PM
RE: Hexyz Force - ULUS10506 - by koplo3 - 03-01-2013, 09:07 AM