This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - JAP - ULJM05600
Ok I have got through it. That was fairly difficult to get her to stay behind me and stay away from the unversed instead of just running away and getting stuck on the wall. Basically I had to keep making sure she was directly behind me and then kill off all the monsters there in that corner while she is still behind me and not let her run off into the wall. Then once the unversed are dead and she makes up her mind by looking back and forth a few times she will then follow me up the stairs after that everything is a lot easier no more her running off into a wall thinking she can go right through it when she can't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - JAP - ULJM05600 [encrypted] - by willmon22 - 06-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - by pmk - 10-09-2010, 09:59 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - by beanclr - 10-10-2010, 12:43 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - by shadow - 10-11-2010, 07:36 AM