This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (EU) - ULES01441
(02-08-2013, 05:38 AM)caizer Wrote: oh it was moved to playable.. well, i guess it's coz you can finish the whole game....
@gid15
do you think i should post something about that lighting prob. in the character selection screen??
the settings i posted already fixed some of those lighting prob. in some areas & that selection screen has improved too compared when using the settings in my first post.. the newer revisions might also have helped that's why the game improved.. i didn't try those settings w/ the previous rev i used..

@srdjan045
i'll try what you suggested and see if there will be improvements in speed..

thank you Big Grin

Hey, can u help me with this game. I can't seems to run it on any JPCSP rev. When i load iso I just get black screen and FPS says 0 or 1. I tried you're config too but it doesn't seems to work. I want to play this game. Please help me if u can..
@Gid15, if u know a fix for this, please help me bro.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (EU) - ULES01441 - by srdjan045 - 02-08-2013, 10:19 AM