This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can't connect two computers in LAN via AdHoc Multiplayer (MHFU)
(05-20-2013, 07:06 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 09:16 PM)The_Reaper_CooL Wrote: My PC is log-PC1, my bro's is log-PC2.
This is again a problem with your firewall (same as http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid167031 ): the PC from Log-PC1 is not receiving anything, not a single message from PC 2.

Well this is odd, I even turned my Firewall and Anti-Virus off...

Will do another test soon and write back.

EDIT:
After reinstalling, resetting, reconfiguring and redoing everything (Firewall, Network options, Workgroup stuff...etc...etc), it FINALLY worked! We could join each other's game, and we've completed a game.

But it was odd. First we joined to the Gathering Hall (Lobby), and then I've seen my bro there. When we started the quest I got disconnected, and couldn't connect again.

I had to restart the emulator (my bro did so too), and then we could see each other in the GH/Lobby. Now he hosted a quest, and we could play it fully.

Will try it out on Tunngle, as it is a "Virtual LAN" service, so if it works via LAN, it should work via Tunngle I guess (just need to find my friend, the one I've tested the game on Tunngle before)

EDIT2:
Well, it didn't work on Tunngle. It's not a big surprise, because now it didn't work with my bro (not even on real LAN).

Any ideas what we should do/try out?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't connect two computers in LAN via AdHoc Multiplayer (MHFU) - by The_Reaper_CooL - 05-20-2013, 10:22 AM