This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dead or Alive: Paradise - USA - ULUS10521
for me 1000 works fine (jre 1.6, 32 bit, windows vista r2279), 3000 has this error
and this is not the only game Savage Moon: The Hera Compaign has the same error if 3000 used and no error if 1000
Maybe some others too. I'll check ones i have.
xxx
Edit:
A hint about video. You can partially see video ( blinking video<->black screen) if you make emulator running at ~10 fps I did that by running second game Big Grin and messing with priorities. Switching to debug-info does something similar, as writing to log slows down emulation to some fps, becouse most processor time is used for loging
Edit
At like 20-25 frames video plays normally with sound synced

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dead or Alive: Paradise - USA - ULUS10521 [Encrypted] - by janiksxxl - 08-18-2011, 08:21 AM