This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Help, EBOOT.BIN' failed
ps3 
Every game I tried to boot on RPCS3 I keep getting EBOOT.BIN failed
Am using RPCS3 v0.0.0.6-6-b21e226

The games I tried were Final Fantasy X|X-2 Remaster, which is Half Playable according to the forums, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm which is also Half Playable according to the forums, the last game is Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch which am not sure the state of. I own all the games listed, I tried booting them from my bluray drive which is able to read the contents of both PS3 and PS4 discs. The way I tried to boot from the disc is click boot game and then navigate to the disc which is in F: which the game shows up as PS3VOLUME in explorer. I tried booting that way but the error I got is:

[REDACTE LOG SPAM]

Please help I don't know what to do. I believe I have all the required files. The files I have in the \dev_flash\sys\external is:
flashATRAC.pic, FlashMP3.pic, libatrac3plus.sprx.elf, libfiber.sprx.elf, libpngdec.sprx.elf, libsail.sprx.elf, libspurs_jq.sprx.elf, libsre.sprx.elf, libssl.sprx.elf

The settings am using in the Core tab is, PPU Decoder set to Interpreter, SPU Decoder set to Interpreter (precise). And for the graphics tab I tried using all Render API's but still no success.

My Specs by the way is:
CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.6Ghz
GPU:Radeon R9 380
RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133Mhz
Bluray Drive: HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40

Messages In This Thread
Please Help, EBOOT.BIN' failed - by LumbeeChief - 04-03-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Please Help, EBOOT.BIN' failed - by tambre - 04-03-2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Please Help, EBOOT.BIN' failed - by tambre - 04-03-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: Please Help, EBOOT.BIN' failed - by Nezarn - 04-03-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Please Help, EBOOT.BIN' failed - by tambre - 04-03-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Please Help, EBOOT.BIN' failed - by tambre - 04-03-2016, 03:22 PM