This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digimon All-Star Rumble [BLUS31441]
You didn't attach the log file.

In general for audio you can try with or without the recompilers and XAudio or OpenAl. Then you should also see if you can LLE some audio modules that the game makes use of (the log file will tell you or me if this is the case.).

Try with the massive list of modules from Catherine, it uses several audio/video ones and has pretty good sound despite running at 5 fps: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=175609

Oh, and since the game apparently runs now make a post and just copy my general layout from the Catherine thread (settings used, screenshots, log file, etc) and this thread can be moved half playable or playable. Smile
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon All-Star Rumble [BLUS31441] - by ssshadow - 01-04-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Digimon All-Star Rumble [BLUS31441] - by H3X - 08-10-2017, 09:35 AM