This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Star Ocean: Second Evolution - ULUS10375
good improvement in r1766, now it gets back in-game (50-60 fps) no text in the text boxes like mentioned above, but i noticed when pressing X as they are closing you can see the text appear briefly so its there just not visible, voice audio and sfx seem to work without problems

game only works good if "only ge" is unchecked (you can't see movies with it checked, the game windows is half size and flashes)
battle scenes also work but since the missing text issue its hard to tell what your doing.

when you enter some of the houses the characters dissapear and it appears to freeze up but you can still access the menus (it's actually more like the characters are off-screen and there is no way to get them to the exit)
here is what the log say when you enter house they dissapear in.
Code:
0 [ps_main] WARN  hle.sceDisplay - sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x0,bufferwidth=0,pixelformat=3,syncType=1) bad params
128 [ps_main] INFO  hle.sceDisplay - sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x4000000,bufferwidth=512,pixelformat=3,syncType=1) ok

video
first video i ul had no audio :X (i had to endure the voice acting so does everyone else, btw i cut some video cut scenes short so video size wasn't to big)
new video ^^
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=2MS8GWHL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Update Info. - by MaXiMu - 07-02-2010, 11:21 PM
RE: STAR OCEAN - Secon evolution ULUS10375 - by hyakki - 09-11-2010, 08:42 PM
update - by MaXiMu - 11-06-2010, 12:26 PM