This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107
(03-12-2012, 08:25 PM)hyakki Wrote: Nice fix! movies are working in hardware mode now

The movie's sound in cutscenes still "skipping", is this happening to you? But at least we all can see the videos, with no more problems of "gray" screen. =)

And one more thing (=P) the game still freezes after the same point, as you said in my last question?

Thanks dude, have a nice day.

btw there's my pc specs:

Athlon II x4 645
4Gb ram
Geforce 9800GT
WIN 7 64

o/

EDIT:

Yay dude, i read the first post, and still crashes on the same part. How bad for me be lazy =P

Messages In This Thread
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107 - by hyakki - 05-05-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: VALKYRIE PROFILE -LENNETH- ULUS10107 - by donxd - 03-31-2012, 03:07 PM