This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improving performance of UFC Undisputed on laptop
Hi, I'm trying to emulate UFC Undisputed 2010 for the PSP on my laptop and having mixed results. The game is perfectly playable, but the FPS are a bit on the low side (25-30 most of the time, which is a minor annoyance), the fighters freeze for up to a second very often (which is a major annoyance but happens less and less the longer a fight goes on) and the graphics are quite blocky.

I've Little experience with emulation previously, so messing around with the various settings is a bit daunting to me. I would very much appreciate it if somebody could give me some hints on how to improve performance and/or Graphics for this particular game.

My laptop specs:

Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia GeForce GT 650M
Intel Core I7 - 36100M, 2.3GHz
8 GB RAM

Hopefully, this is enough PC power to run the game adequately.

Thank you in advance.

Excellent emulator by the way, good job. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Improving performance of UFC Undisputed on laptop - by Eyeball - 02-14-2014, 12:23 AM