This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate
(12-11-2010, 07:19 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 05:51 AM)Death Saved Wrote: I also have the same problem when i pick a game -like Cube for example- it does not start even though the play button is pressed.

my specs are:
Windows 7 ultimate X86
C2D 2.66
2GB RAM
Nvidia 8600 GT

Well, this is a bit too less to work with. w7 isn't the problem (not even ultimate as it seems everything is mention that fact, never heard one say I have XP Pro).
lokia here helped updating the GPU drivers (he wrote it in PM to me).

I think we have to make some general support question template to help these cases. Let's start just here to work something out that can be used for a template.

1) Build of JPCSP
2) Source of JPCSP (Buildbot, other: please specify)
3) Your CPU?
4) Your OS? 32-bit/64-bit?
5) Your Java runtime version? For 32-bit/64-bit?
6) Your graphics hardware? Driver version?
7) How much RAM do you have?
8) Where are the files located (if C:\users\Darth just write C:\users\[MyName])
9) What are your settings in JPCSP, if you didn't change something just write default
9) Describe as detailed as possible your error, try to write all steps you did to reach the error
10) Activate the logger, set it to INFO, rerun everything and post the log.html with your answer

This is now just a rough template, I'm open for suggestions ...

Hi i have the same problem in windows 7 ultimate and now i can run the emulator the solution is for my problem i upgrade the drivers of my graphics card and now the emulator can run this problem is for the ati card.

Messages In This Thread
problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-09-2010, 09:01 PM
RE: problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-10-2010, 04:52 AM
RE: problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-10-2010, 02:40 PM
RE: problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-10-2010, 03:27 PM
RE: problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-10-2010, 03:38 PM
RE: problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-10-2010, 04:20 PM
RE: problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-10-2010, 04:42 PM
RE: problem jpcsp windows 7 ultimate - by lokia - 12-11-2010, 02:15 PM