This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core no audio in video
psp 
Hi i just wanted to start out my post with a big thank you for the devolopers of this emulator been waiting for one since the psp first came out. I have had a few problems that i've been able to solve simply by browsing the forums. i'll start out by saying my first problem. at first i could load the game but got that fake mpeg video thing showing up, so i extracted those native files in the lib folder; i get audio in some parts of the game like the clicking noise when selecting the new game or load game but in whenever the video comes up i don't get any sound at all. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me out on this issue. Thanks in advance for the help.31

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core no audio in video - by OrionTyruse - 01-22-2011, 10:58 PM