This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SD G Generation World - JAP - ULJS00363
r1994

Compiler, Enable Media Engine, Enable Audio on Sonic Stage

Got it working the first time with a couple of Audio/frame rate problems.

I feel like my tinkering messed it up quite a bit. I'm trying to see if Data Install (If it helps the emulator out in terms of performance) which just messed up the Audio (was mute) and no movie (yet again cause I started tinkering).

Redoing it at the moment... Found out I need to decrypt the data install as well. Oh and had to do a funny way of data install. Basically had to pull install data out of the PSP save and put in to act as a install for the Game. Which made the data install pop out.

I wish I took screen shots... I kinda forgot >_>... I'll post them in a bit. after i see how this turns out. It's playable though, just not on max, which is what I'm trying to see what I can pull.
(02-25-2011, 06:58 AM)Anode Wrote: r1994

Compiler, Enable Media Engine, Enable Audio on Sonic Stage

Got it working the first time with a couple of Audio/frame rate problems.

I feel like my tinkering messed it up quite a bit. I'm trying to see if Data Install (If it helps the emulator out in terms of performance) which just messed up the Audio (was mute) and no movie (yet again cause I started tinkering).

Redoing it at the moment... Found out I need to decrypt the data install as well. Oh and had to do a funny way of data install. Basically had to pull install data out of the PSP save and put in to act as a install for the Game. Which made the data install pop out.

I wish I took screen shots... I kinda forgot >_>... I'll post them in a bit. after i see how this turns out. It's playable though, just not on max, which is what I'm trying to see what I can pull.

NEW UPDATES

Well, decrypting the data install made it a ton better. I also realized, I needed to install xuggle.

My Frame Rates are around the 60s. But it may be because I have a good computer as well.

My computer settings

Intel® Core™ i7 930 @ 2.80 GHz 2.80 GHz
4.00 GB
Radeon HD 5850

FMV Sound are a little bit distorted, and slow, but it's pretty good.
Text is going to be off since... well I'm not sure if there is a support for Japanese text on JPCSP

Depending on the amount of animations, the framerates can drop to like 20s or even to the 10s. However, the lag is DEFINITELY LESS APPARENT which makes it good. Sound is also effected during this time. Other then that, this game is officially playable. You can also change options in the menu to make the game run even faster.

Screenshot:

Messages In This Thread
SD G Generation World - JAP - ULJS00363 - by Anode - 02-25-2011, 06:58 AM