This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact - ULUS10582
(10-20-2011, 08:55 AM)dan83 Wrote: Failed to load install data.
Use of install data canceled.
If using the UMD™ version,
reading will be done from the
UMD™ instead of the game data.

This error is because the jpcsp is decrypted the pgdraw files,and do not expect to finish(yours shut the emulator,and jpcsp creates a parcial pgdrawfiles decrypted(has not had time to decode the file)),wait a moment, begin only.The pgdraw files is big.

edit: by solved,delete the tmp folder and run(and wait).

The true problem is post in the video. edit2: I don't know I passed the problem(last jpcsp)
[Image: sinttulocrq.th.jpg]

Sorry for my enlgishBlush

wow It works! =) but when I shut the emulator and I want to put again, It doesn't respond, white screen but black date a lot words!!! I can't put it again!

I got this Image on my game what I can do for fix it? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/narutozq.png/ please help me with Image of the Naruto Game
other error settings http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/caperrror.png/
freezee freeezee freeze freeeze game nooo!!!!
pero cuando desscargo el juego de god of war sus archivos no salen iso o cso salen de otro formato y cuando trato de cargar un rar no sale tampoco no se pero no sale de vera ayudaaaa

no io no he dicho venta he dicho que no carga el juego ni el archivo rar no se pero el inter creo que cambia las palabras no se por favor trata de entendreme salu2
psp 
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact en Jpcsp/PSP Emulador
Description:
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact ended up being a surprise this month.
The Video Game developed by CyberConnect2, has managed to get away from the usual mechanical adjustments to control of the franchise to provide a control mechanism that fresh and addictive. With a western release already confirmed, more than 25 playable characters, special challenge modes and cooperative battles, the game is shaping up as one of the most interesting adaptations of notebooks featuring Naruto We start the story from the beginning of the Shippuden saga pole where series is currently in japan
Moderator Edit: Video Removed as it promotes an illegal piracy site.
NOTE:
The configuration is in the video and the game runs in full Jpcsp / PSP Emulator,. but shows some bugs in full play, in conclusion the game runs from beginning to end and pass it and you should use the final version that is currently out on the official website of jpcsp.
Moderator Edit: Link Removed as it promotes an illegal piracy site.
(10-21-2011, 04:47 PM)draculord Wrote: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact en Jpcsp/PSP Emulador
Description:
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact ended up being a surprise this month.
The Video Game developed by CyberConnect2, has managed to get away from the usual mechanical adjustments to control of the franchise to provide a control mechanism that fresh and addictive. With a western release already confirmed, more than 25 playable characters, special challenge modes and cooperative battles, the game is shaping up as one of the most interesting adaptations of notebooks featuring Naruto We start the story from the beginning of the Shippuden saga pole where series is currently in japan
Moderator Edit: Video Removed as it promotes an illegal piracy site.
NOTE:
The configuration is in the video and the game runs in full Jpcsp / PSP Emulator,. but shows some bugs in full play, in conclusion the game runs from beginning to end and pass it and you should use the final version that is currently out on the official website of jpcsp.
Moderator Edit: Link Removed as it promotes an illegal piracy site.

We don't support piracy here. You have been warned.
[Image: 1913820.png]
Everything is working fine in game for me, but when i first starts the first mission in the campaign like mode, and the enemies first appear, it freezes, anyone know how to solve this?
r2361 till second story mission
Using Athlon II X3 3,1 geforce 8500 256 MB DDR2 2GB Windows XP(only use soicstage for sound,not mono atrac/sound forge)
Running well
Bug: crass when need chargimg using ultimate jutsu, only menu and battle sound available (backsound nothing & character voice no available)

Using Phenom II X6 ATI 5500 1 GB DDR3 4GB Windows 7(only use soicstage for sound,not mono atrac/sound forge)
Running, but slower than geforce (spac above) & rundom crash
Bug: crass when need chargimg using ultimate jutsu, only menu and battle sound available (backsound nothing & character voice no available)

Need some revision please Smile thanks
Btw, why new version not using sonicstage on tmp well Huh
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
Game works perfectly for me atm in rev 2362. Only missing Voices Sad anyway to add them?
(10-23-2011, 08:05 AM)marvf Wrote: Game works perfectly for me atm in rev 2362. Only missing Voices Sad anyway to add them?

Use mono atrac aplication and sony sound forge, search for this forum
I have tray it, it run more sound on xp
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
some lagy when entering movie on presbutton mode (ex: last battle when naruto and sakura fight kakashi on prolog)
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
thanks