This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact - ULUS10582
thank you
I can't see any messages in the game, any ideas what could i do? I use latest version + ati graphics card.
You mean the fonts?Try selecting the non-native fonts in option--->media tab--->use non-native fonts
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Still nothing, all i see is the scroll blanc, without any text on him... I can chose the options but i dont see what i'm choseing,
//edit Updated to 2414 and works now
Another question, my fps is very low <6 frames, so the game is unplayable. My pc :
Amd athlon II x3 450 3.2 ghz
Ati radeon 4870 512 ddr5
8 gigs ram
So what did i do wrong? Got latest drivers.
(01-03-2012, 08:12 PM)Cr157y Wrote: Another question, my fps is very low <6 frames, so the game is unplayable. My pc :
Amd athlon II x3 450 3.2 ghz
Ati radeon 4870 512 ddr5
8 gigs ram
So what did i do wrong? Got latest drivers.

wow jpcsp must hate you 'cuz i get full speed with my pc

Intel Core 2Duo e4500 2.2Ghz
Nvidia Geforce 9400GT 1Gb
2 Gigs of ram

must be the grapics card?
Can you guys activate CWcheats? :/
game setting please.. icant even run the game using the latest version of jpcsp
I can't see any text in the gamee Like in save or mission deatil when i start a mission the game close i try all the lastest version and 2 iso for the game and still have the same proplme i'm 64 Bit please help me Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...ni3NLfwK28 please helpp me :S