This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact - ULUS10582
I've been playing around with the configurations for this game with the latest build at this time (r2565, Windows 32-bit) and I can't quite find a combination that allows for all the different kinds of screens to work properly. I finally got the non-battle interfaces to look good enough (after intense flickering and then eventually just a black screen with the sound intact) but then in the field during battles it is mostly white with a little bit of an outline of the terrain and character and other minor stuff.

Does anyone know the best configuration for this version of JPCSP for this particular game? I would appreciate it very much. The first post in this thread is seemingly outdated and I don't know how I would feel going back a couple hundred revisions!

Messages In This Thread
RE: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact - ULUS10582 [Encrypted] - by TurkishTwin - 06-02-2012, 02:05 AM