This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed -ULAS42053
r3525
When I play Caption CommaDO
Raise invalid address

Code:
120652 [XP PCM Update] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address: 0x0A000000 PC=0x08826094

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 556.8 KB / Downloads: 72)
Code:
19:46:26  INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus - XP PCM Update - hleAtracSetData atID=0x0, buffer=0x08953D40, readSize=0x4000, bufferSize=0x10000, fileSize=0xF768
This call (fileSize smaller than bufferSize) could be improved by r3549.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
r3549
Player and enemy are invisible in Opengl mode

in external software rendering,see network error
Code:
04:33:39 ERROR  network - SceNetAdhocctl - broadcastPeers
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: Cannot bind
    at java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
    at java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind0(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.openSocket(JpcspNetworkAdapter.java:173)
    at jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.broadcastPeers(JpcspNetworkAdapter.java:187)
    at jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.updatePeers(JpcspNetworkAdapter.java:261)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceNetAdhocctl.hleNetAdhocctlThread(sceNetAdhocctl.java:333)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.hleKernelNetAdhocctlLoop(ThreadManForUser.java:538)

Attached Files
.7z   log and profiler.7z (Size: 50.1 KB / Downloads: 76)
.7z   external-software-rendering-log.7z (Size: 5.39 KB / Downloads: 81)
Code:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: Cannot bind
    at java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
    at java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind0(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
    at jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.openSocket(JpcspNetworkAdapter.java:173)
    at jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.broadcastPeers(JpcspNetworkAdapter.java:187)
    at jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.updatePeers(JpcspNetworkAdapter.java:261)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceNetAdhocctl.hleNetAdhocctlThread(sceNetAdhocctl.java:333)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.hleKernelNetAdhocctlLoop(ThreadManForUser.java:538)
Is there any application on your computer using the network port 30000?
I'm using this port internally in Jpcsp to implement the Adhocctl protocol. I might need to change this to another port...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I don't know what application use the network port 30000
(07-16-2014, 08:02 AM)gid15 Wrote: Is there any application on your computer using the network port 30000?
I'm using this port internally in Jpcsp to implement the Adhocctl protocol. I might need to change this to another port...
(07-16-2014, 10:20 PM)sum2012 Wrote: I don't know what application use the network port 30000
(07-16-2014, 08:02 AM)gid15 Wrote: Is there any application on your computer using the network port 30000?
Could you try to modify jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.java, line 54:
Code:
private static final int adhocctlBroadcastPort = 30004;
From information available on the internet, this port seems to be unused by other applications...
(07-17-2014, 10:43 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 10:20 PM)sum2012 Wrote: I don't know what application use the network port 30000
Could you try to modify jpcsp.network.jpcsp.JpcspNetworkAdapter.java, line 54:
Code:
private static final int adhocctlBroadcastPort = 30004;
From information available on the internet, this port seems to be unused by other applications...
I think to have fixed the binding issue in r3567. Could you check?
test r3568
Yes no BindException in Opengl and external software rendering
Remain issue:in Opengl ,Player and enemy are invisible

Attached Files
.7z   opengllog.7z (Size: 4.74 KB / Downloads: 75)
.7z   external software renderinglog.7z (Size: 4.78 KB / Downloads: 75)
(07-18-2014, 11:06 PM)sum2012 Wrote: test r3568
OK, can it be moved to playable (using the external software renderer)?
I think no,nornal user do not know external software rendering
(03-11-2015, 03:46 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(07-18-2014, 11:06 PM)sum2012 Wrote: test r3568
OK, can it be moved to playable (using the external software renderer)?