This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - NPUH10187
playable, but no bgm and some videos doesn't play. If video does play, where's no audio. Voiceovers crackle.

1st video:
22:48:11 ERROR me - SofdecThread - MediaEngine: Invalid container format!
22:48:11 ERROR me - SofdecThread - MediaEngine: No video streams found!
22:48:11 INFO hle - SofdecThread - Stereo AT3+ audio stream could not be decoded by the external decoder
22:48:11 ERROR me - SofdecThread - MediaEngine: No audio streams found!

2nd video:
22:48:17 INFO hle - SofdecThread - Stereo AT3+ audio stream could not be decoded by the external decoder
22:48:17 ERROR me - SofdecThread - MediaEngine: No audio streams found!

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 22.74 KB / Downloads: 92)
I managed to fiddle around with settings and different revisions of jpcsp and i got the game running so that most videos except the first work. bgm is missing but otherwise sounds work excellent.
(01-17-2013, 01:48 PM)turunen45 Wrote: I managed to fiddle around with settings and different revisions of jpcsp and i got the game running so that most videos except the first work. bgm is missing but otherwise sounds work excellent.
Which builds did you find it worked in?
I am having trouble going past the sponsor screens it will all boot up fine but once it gets past the sponsor screens, the screen goes white and the music plays for 2 seconds before cutting out

I have on Vertex Cache
Shaders
enable saving ge screen to textures
running on v0.6

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 22 bytes / Downloads: 95)
(01-19-2013, 08:39 AM)cronosilver Wrote: I am having trouble going past the sponsor screens it will all boot up fine but once it gets past the sponsor screens, the screen goes white and the music plays for 2 seconds before cutting out

I have on Vertex Cache
Shaders
running on v0.6

This is the same problem that I encounter. Huh
(01-19-2013, 08:39 AM)cronosilver Wrote: I am having trouble going past the sponsor screens it will all boot up fine but once it gets past the sponsor screens, the screen goes white and the music plays for 2 seconds before cutting out

I have on Vertex Cache
Shaders
running on v0.6
The solution for now is to disable Media Engine, let it finish exporting (takes around 7 minutes) and you're game. You could also try spamming the Start button but I haven't gotten that to work yet.
(01-19-2013, 04:39 PM)whynot Wrote:

I have on Vertex Cache
Shaders
running on v0.6
The solution for now is to disable Media Engine, let it finish exporting (takes around 7 minutes) and you're game. You could also try spamming the Start button but I haven't gotten that to work yet.
very much appreciated it worked Thank you kind sir
r2963
First intro movie doesn't play. (second movie works ok though)

attached log
hle.IoFileMgrForUser
hle.sceMpeg
set to debug, might help with finding the issue.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2963(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 101.63 KB / Downloads: 109)
this is odd i played the jap ver and umd one on Jpcsp and there was no music bug tho there was cracking in voice overs
could it be the BGM problem cuz of psn ver.
p.s
the same was true with the first one too
'edit'
sorry i just checked the frist one jap ver.the bgm bug is there too
got confused with my psp
(01-19-2013, 04:39 PM)whynot Wrote:

I have on Vertex Cache
Shaders
running on v0.6

I disabled Media Engine, and for what I'd assume is the first cut scene (after the sponsors) I get fuzz saying "Enable the Media Engine to see MPEG Video."