This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai - ULES00309
r2403:
same as Street Fighter, broken in r2398

Fixed in r2404.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AdHoc Test.
r2503 & r2506: doesn't work when i entre to network i can't even get back to menu.

r2500:
i can find the other pc but can't creat the battle Tongue, and names are not displayed correctly...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   Log_dbz_sb_jpcsp1_PC1_r2500.rar (Size: 24.51 KB / Downloads: 147)
.rar   Log_dbz_sb_jpcsp2_PC2_r2500.rar (Size: 17.7 KB / Downloads: 96)
.rar   Log_dbz_sb_r2503.rar (Size: 17.2 KB / Downloads: 105)
.rar   Log_dbz_sb_r2506.rar (Size: 14.02 KB / Downloads: 106)
adhoc fixed in r2510, but still can't play in the same computer or between two computers
(06-16-2010, 07:37 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_SJIk_Hy3M[/youtube]

Edit : in news revs is working much better

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oq8WB-Ekk0[/youtube]

Fully Playable 50-60fps small slowdown 50 sometimes but much playable compared with olds revisions

I No recomended Vertex cache problem with "letters" on menus if this option is enable

Video settings :
- Shaders
- Geomery shaders 2D rendering
- Enable VAO (optional)
- Enable save ge screen
- enable decoding using clut (Optional)
- Enable dynamic shader
- Media Support with sonicstage for some sounds.
- Compiler maximum size is very impactan change to 50

donde se descargar diganme
(04-12-2012, 07:25 PM)cesar413 Wrote: donde se descargar diganme ==google==> tell me where to download
SPAM?? Huh
if not
you can't download it, and we don't support piracyExclamation don't ask againExclamation
The game works with the newest revision? If so, how should I configure my emulator for it? I only have "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory" activated because of TO:LUCT, the only game that I play in my pc, the others go to the PSP... but this one surely will look good in my monitor.

Thanks in advance.
(04-13-2012, 12:51 AM)Deranzeef Wrote: The game works with the newest revision? If so, how should I configure my emulator for it? I only have "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory" activated because of TO:LUCT, the only game that I play in my pc, the others go to the PSP... but this one surely will look good in my monitor.

Thanks in advance.

try with the attached files (i added 2 files for EUR and USA versions), just decompress and copy it to the patches folder "../jpcsp/patches"

Attached Files
.rar   ULES00309.rar (Size: 314 bytes / Downloads: 118)
.rar   ULUS10081.rar (Size: 314 bytes / Downloads: 101)
Thanks a lot Raziel, I'll try it as soon as I can.
Shin Budokai 2 works too on jpcsp. 80 FPS at my pc Wink