This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai - ULES00309
niceeee
I'm trying to play the game, but the emulator forcefully pauses in these occasions:
- the Now Loading/VS screen right before the fight (at least one of the players must choose Goku for this to occur);
- the VS screen for Kaioken Goku vs. Paikuhan in Dragon Road mode (no matter how many times I press "Play", the game hangs);
- right before Goku fires a normal ki blast (this doesn't occur if using a saved game).
Is it a bug in JPCSP, or is my game corrupted?
Please post log file (and ensure you are using rev2740 or newer)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898
(09-27-2012, 03:49 PM)Ansatsuken Wrote: I'm trying to play the game, but the emulator forcefully pauses in these occasions:
- the Now Loading/VS screen right before the fight (at least one of the players must choose Goku for this to occur);
- the VS screen for Kaioken Goku vs. Paikuhan in Dragon Road mode (no matter how many times I press "Play", the game hangs);
- right before Goku fires a normal ki blast (this doesn't occur if using a saved game).
Is it a bug in JPCSP, or is my game corrupted?

(09-27-2012, 03:56 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Please post log file (and ensure you are using rev2740 or newer)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

Oh yeah, sorry pal. Here goes the log.

The first error occurred at the loading screen after I went to Training mode with Goku (oddly, this happens only if at least one player is Goku). After pressing "Play" a couple times, it ran normally.
The warnings are due to the game not playing any music, I suppose.
From the second error onwards, it's the Kaioken Goku VS Paikuhan screen problem.

My system specs:
AMD Athlon Dual Core QL-62 2 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8200G
4 GB RAM (2.67 GB usable)
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I'm using rev2740, and it's the newest one AFAIK...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.48 KB / Downloads: 76)
To Ansatsuken
You must enable the logger BEFORE load the game.
Please post again the log.

Post Another log file :
Try use the patch file provide by raziel1000
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....5#pid66015
(09-27-2012, 11:05 PM)sum2012 Wrote: To Ansatsuken
You must enable the logger BEFORE load the game.
Please post again the log.

Post Another log file :
Try use the patch file provide by raziel1000
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....5#pid66015

Oh, right. I'm posting it again now.

About the patches posted by raziel1000, I don't think they'll work for me, since I'm playing the Japanese version.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 14.73 KB / Downloads: 82)
To Ansatsuken

Now wait dev(gid15) investigate the probrem to solve.
(09-28-2012, 12:40 AM)Ansatsuken Wrote: Oh, right. I'm posting it again now.

About the patches posted by raziel1000, I don't think they'll work for me, since I'm playing the Japanese version.

I managed to go beyond that part in Dragon Road (by ignoring memory access), but got something even worse (in Index Out of Bounds Exception) that crashed the emulator completely. I'm still trying to figure out if this problem comes from JPCSP itself or my game...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 13.54 KB / Downloads: 83)
I used to have shin budokai for psp, then my psp broke, and then i lost shin budokai Sad I might buy it again
oigan soy nuevo en esto komo se descargan los juegoz