This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Mono Atrac3+ Decoder
(04-04-2013, 12:50 PM)freefive Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 08:50 AM)maxxx2021 Wrote: Hello. Those videos that contain audio format .oma not converted and therefore do not play.
Example: tmp\NPJH50505\Mpeg-13219840\ExtAudio-0.oma
This can be fix?

Just download the latest build of JPCSP.
i have 3085 JPCSP version + Atrac3 Decoder. All sounds started well reproduced, but in video not reproduced.
I'm sorry to bother... I already read through the pages of this thread and I must have missed out or something... but may I ask where I could get the atracplug.dll? Sad
(04-23-2013, 12:03 PM)zehel03 Wrote: I'm sorry to bother... I already read through the pages of this thread and I must have missed out or something... but may I ask where I could get the atracplug.dll? Sad
read this thread
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984
(04-23-2013, 12:12 PM)nash67 Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 12:03 PM)zehel03 Wrote: I'm sorry to bother... I already read through the pages of this thread and I must have missed out or something... but may I ask where I could get the atracplug.dll? Sad
read this thread
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984

Thank you very much Smile
DS 
Well, the latest builds have certainly fixed or improved a lot of the vocal audio playback for Super Robot Taisen Z2, but there still remains a bit of a show stopper. It appears that the emulator is either cranking up the music volume up dramatically or reducing the vocal audio to a whisper, or both. As it currently runs I can sometimes hear the vocal audio if I crank up the volume and strain to hear past the blaring music.

Is there a setting I can tweak to fix this?
so, there's this thing now:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/maiat3plusdec/

and i was wondering, would it be possible to include support for it? ppsspp uses it currently, and it seems to play all at3+ sounds just fine, so even if it wasn't included in the project by default (someone says its code seems similar to decompiled code, which is why the thing isn't included in the ppsspp archive, but downloaded from inside the emulator menu with a button), it could interface with it if it's detected in the libs/ folder and disable all sonicstage/ext. decoders.

it'd be probably the best way to have all at3+ sounds working before hykem's done with his own at3+ driver. certainly the easiest for regular users since it's just one file, and also wouldn't be wasting so much disk space since it probably wouldn't have to decompress and convert them, just play on the fly.
(06-05-2013, 03:55 PM)serio Wrote: so, there's this thing now:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/maiat3plusdec/

and i was wondering, would it be possible to include support for it? ppsspp uses it currently, and it seems to play all at3+ sounds just fine, so even if it wasn't included in the project by default (someone says its code seems similar to decompiled code, which is why the thing isn't included in the ppsspp archive, but downloaded from inside the emulator menu with a button), it could interface with it if it's detected in the libs/ folder and disable all sonicstage/ext. decoders.

it'd be probably the best way to have all at3+ sounds working before hykem's done with his own at3+ driver. certainly the easiest for regular users since it's just one file, and also wouldn't be wasting so much disk space since it probably wouldn't have to decompress and convert them, just play on the fly.
this is good decoder for ppsspp, the music in patapon 3 on ppsspp play normal i like that idea!
I'm sorry i'm new here, and i want to ask you, i have a problem with mono atrac3, i'm using v1.9.29, but when i have open jpcsp n i select the game,n didn't click load, n i open that mono atrac3, n i have open/launch the soundforge too, but when i have select atrac the game i wanna play,it doesn't want to start, n it say like this in below..
please help me to find the resolution of this..thank u so much before Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that tool is abandoned and won't work anymore. get the better one from the jpcsp for dummies thread.