This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ys Seven - JAP - ULJM05475
History:
http://jpcsp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7047

r1587

Compatibility:
Use Viewport
Ignore invalid memory access

Just a quick update: Sound effects are working now, text still has problems. I noticed that the mini map at the top of the screen is missing. But it's still playable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
r1800

Compatibility:
Ignore invalid memory access

Tutorial screen is shown longer than it should be, memcopy errors while walking around but it works with ignoring
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
r1913

Settings: Use Media Engine + Decode with SonicStage

Game plays very well now, almost no graphical glitches, music plays well and loops, movie plays well but it is out-of-sync with the sound
r2106

mini map is black...is this normal?
Intel, Corei5 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT420M, Win7
sometimes when changing areas all i get is a black screen but it seems that the game is still running.anyone managed to play it properly?
(05-12-2011, 10:01 AM)ankc92 Wrote: sometimes when changing areas all i get is a black screen but it seems that the game is still running.anyone managed to play it properly?

Can you give me an example? From which area to which area? Or even better: Can you give me a save game before the error occurs so I can test it on my machine too.

I must admit I did not play the whole game with JPCSP so it is possible there are errors in the game.
(05-12-2011, 06:07 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 10:01 AM)ankc92 Wrote: sometimes when changing areas all i get is a black screen but it seems that the game is still running.anyone managed to play it properly?

Can you give me an example? From which area to which area? Or even better: Can you give me a save game before the error occurs so I can test it on my machine too.

I must admit I did not play the whole game with JPCSP so it is possible there are errors in the game.
it isn't a specific area...it's random..it can also happen when going outside a building..could give you a save but as i said it occurs randomly..i will try to see it something get logged when the error occurs...thx
I have a strange graphical bug(?) with both Ys Seven and Ys vs Sora no Kiseki. The screen always wants to resize itself to a bigger size, but after a moment, it's resize itself to its original, smaller size. It's annoying, the screen looks like it's flickering. Both games are well playable. Everything is okay, besides the off-sync fmv audio (which I don't care that much, it's still OK for me), but this flickering thing is just too much for my eyes. Any help?
(05-20-2011, 01:55 PM)megaten666 Wrote: I have a strange graphical bug(?) with both Ys Seven and Ys vs Sora no Kiseki. The screen always wants to resize itself to a bigger size, but after a moment, it's resize itself to its original, smaller size. It's annoying, the screen looks like it's flickering. Both games are well playable. Everything is okay, besides the off-sync fmv audio (which I don't care that much, it's still OK for me), but this flickering thing is just too much for my eyes. Any help?
This problem was introduced in r2132 ( http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=2132 ). I've already notified Hykem about this issue.
Until a fix is available, you can still use an older revision.
I see. Can you tell me that much, what kind of error is this or how can I recognize it by name. The link you gave brings up a 404! Error, and I get my builds from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ ,where the updates names/definitions (or what) are listed too. So if a fix is available, I want to know about it. Anyway, thank you for the quick reply. Smile