This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New jpcsp revision! (2991 )
(02-28-2013, 12:28 PM)srdjan045 Wrote: Yep, it works when "Disable UBO" option is enabled. Tnx man. Wink
But, can u tell me why do i have to enable that option. I didn't had to do that before. I think it's related to this new driver 314.07, or i'm wrong?
I've tested the new Nvidia driver 314.07 and provided fixes in r3000. Could you check this new revision with UBO enabled again?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-01-2013, 03:32 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 12:28 PM)srdjan045 Wrote: Yep, it works when "Disable UBO" option is enabled. Tnx man. Wink
But, can u tell me why do i have to enable that option. I didn't had to do that before. I think it's related to this new driver 314.07, or i'm wrong?
I've tested the new Nvidia driver 314.07 and provided fixes in r3000. Could you check this new revision with UBO enabled again?

Sorry i didn't answer again, i was sick, and i had temperature. Sad
I will check this now.
EDIT: I tried with r3007, with UBO enabled, and it works fine. I will try without UBO enabled too.
EDIT2: Works when UBO disabled too in God of War Ghost of Sparta, but i can't run Naruto UNH2 (don't know what the problem is). I don't play Naruto UNH2, but i tried to run it and it's not working. It stopped working on loading when i entered "VS CPU" mode.