This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? - ULUS10407
r1624 playable

settings
Only GE graphics
Use view port
Ignore unmapped imports
Disable Audio(if the audio is not yet decoded or you don't have want anymore to decode it)

for the attachment you see it to far away already from the beginning Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I cant seem to be able to play. Everytime I play it goes to the beginning and freezes.
try the version i post or decode the audio
didn't work for me...
I tried it on 1772 and 1868 and then went to 1624 and did exactly as mentioned by christian0159 and got the same error on all versions

game freezes as soon as I kill the first boss

any ideas?
try this

1. try mute audio and disable audio threads(enable media engine for back up for 2nd option)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160 (method A or B)

2. if the first option didn't work decode it
Not sure what I did wrong or anything, but when I tried playing this game on r2038, when first attacking an enemy in the practice/beginning mission,
[Image: 2wg5dg9.jpg]
the whole computer screen blacked out and the emulator forced quited, and the following error message poped up:
[Image: 33cw1p5.jpg]
Anyone know what is wrong with it/what i did wrong?
Lets see my settings are:
Only GE graphic
Ignore unmapped imports
and the reset is default
My pc specs are:
Intel Pentium® Dual core cpu t3400 @ 2.17 and 2.17 ghz
Memory 3.00 gb
32 bit
Graphic: Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset family
Directx 10
Looks like your display driver crashed, update your drivers to the latest version, a crash like that could also be caused from buggy hardware / heating issues / bad ram .etc
Ah... right sure, I'll try that, thanks for the quick reply.
blah, sorry to bother you guys again, below i posted a screen shoot of my current graphic driver. I know that this may be the wrong forum to post this but one quick reply will help greatly. I am not too sure on how to update the graphic driver that is listed in the picture. I tried all the updates given by my "manufactor" while the verision # didn't change and the same error still appears.
[Image: 34hjlsg.jpg]

Again, I know that this is not the right forum to post this but I am just testing my luck. So feel free to ignore this if it really bothers you. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your time.
Try to download and install the driver manually, without using update utility. Use Control Panel -> Device Manager instead. Rev. 2038 works just fine for me, though not tested on machine with graphics card similar to yours yet.