This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
До скорой встречи... [translate, please!]
Sorry what i post it in Russian, but my English knowledge is bad and i can't post it properly in English, i hope somebody translate it.

Во первых приношу свои извинения всем за свое долгое отсутствие. К сожалению за это время произошла неприятная вещь - я из-за своей глупости лишился компьютера а вместе с ним и своих данных, (коллекции PSP игр, и т.д...) по этой причине я к сожалению вынужден прекратить поддержку проэкта на неопределенный срок, хотелось мне бы этого или нет. Sad Простите, если что не так, так сложились обстоятельства - я поверил человеку а он меня кинул. Confused Я рад что за все время разработки эмулятора смог сделать небольшой вклад в его развитие. Хочу выразить огромную благодарность команде разработчиков за их тяжкий труд, а также всем остальным участникам (тестерам, пользователям) за помощь в выявлении багов, тестировании и помощи команде разработчиков дорабатывать проэкт.
Спасибо Вам парни за то что находите свободное время и развиваете проэкт! Wink

As small souvenir - my photo. Tongue

Attached Files
.txt   translate_plz(copy).txt (Size: 843 bytes / Downloads: 93)
Rough translation:
Title:
-> До скорой встречи...
-> See you soon ...

Quote:
->
(07-04-2010, 08:31 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Во первых приношу свои извинения всем за свое долгое отсутствие. К сожалению за это время произошла неприятная вещь - я из-за своей глупости лишился компьютера а вместе с ним и своих данных, (коллекции PSP игр, и т.д...) по этой причине я к сожалению вынужден прекратить поддержку проэкта на неопределенный срок, хотелось мне бы этого или нет. Sad Простите, если что не так, так сложились обстоятельства - я поверил человеку а он меня кинул. Confused Я рад что за все время разработки эмулятора смог сделать небольшой вклад в его развитие. Хочу выразить огромную благодарность команде разработчиков за их тяжкий труд, а также всем остальным участникам (тестерам, пользователям) за помощь в выявлении багов, тестировании и помощи команде разработчиков дорабатывать проэкт.
Спасибо Вам парни за то что находите свободное время и развиваете проэкт! Wink

-> First of all, I apologize to everyone for my long absence. Unfortunately during this time something bad happened - because of my stupidity I've lost a computer and with it, its data (the PSP games collection, etc. ..) and for this reason, unfortunately, I had to stop supporting the project for indefinitely time, even if I wanted to or not. Forgive me if it has to be like that, this is due to the current circumstances - I believed a man and he tricked me. I'm glad for all the emulator's development time and for being able to make a small contribution to its development. I want to express my gratitude to the development team for their hard work, as well as all other participants (testers, users) for help in identifying bugs, testing and helping the development team to improve these projects.
Thank you guys for finding free time to develop these projects!

Sorry if there's something wrong, I tried to interpretate your message and write it again in English with a close structure.

Anyway, we'll definetely miss all your help BlackDaemon. Sad
I hope you manage to solve this situation, so you can join us again! Smile
yeah, me to a tester.
I hope you manage to solve this situation, so you can join us again!
BlackDaemon,

I can only thank you for your great work and all the help you gave me. Hope you can overcome your current situation and manage to get back to us soon.

See you ...
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
BlackDaemon,

I also hope for you to overcome your current situation and be able to manage to get back to us soon.

Your work was and is appreciated.
i lost my favourite beta slave Sad
I don't know the full details if the computer was lost / stolen or a hard drive fail, but hopefully you can get some of your files back, there are some good file recovery tools out there like recuva http://www.piriform.com/recuva
but it sounds more like someone stole the computer ><

don't forget about your backup link you made awhile back it has all your psp decrypted files.

hope you can come back.
(07-05-2010, 05:27 PM)shadow Wrote: i lost my favourite beta slave Sad

but i thought i was your favorite beta slave Sad

I hope you are able to start beta testing again
aha i got cmccmc too Big Grin
Огромное всем спасибо за сочувствие и поддержку, надеюсь уже скоро мне удастся вернуть компьютер, т.к. этого дурака на днях задержала милиция. Smile (police in English :p)

Пока что я временно сижу на другом компьютере - Athlon 64 3000+/2*512Mb DDR-400/(Palit?) GeForce 6600 128Mb, если что потребуется - пишите PM, постараюсь скачать и проверить. Wink