This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Corpse Party - [NPUH10117]
(05-10-2012, 05:58 PM)IVXXX Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 05:25 PM)virgil94 Wrote: There is no such thing as Eboot.old in the Iso

There is, if you downloaded pirated copy.

No pirating allowed here.If you downloaded the game then you won't be helped
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(05-10-2012, 03:32 PM)Zantetsuken911 Wrote: Ok guys, i've been doing some experiments on how to fix the sound problem in Corpse party, and finally found a solution to fix this problem.

1) you need UMDGEN 4.00
2) Open the Original Corpse Party ISO/Corpse Party USA ISO
3) Click UMD Properties tab, on the lower left under optimize image, click Optimize
4) Go back to explorer tab and click + on PSP_GAME then open SYSDIR
5) Delete EBOOT.BIN
6) Change EBOOT.OLD >>> EBOOT.BIN
7) Click Save and choose .cso, don't save it as .iso or .dax
8) Your gonna need sonic stage installed and sound forge
9) Set your JPCSP configuration, under media tab, check the"use media engine", "extract media files to tmp folder" and "decode audio files with sonic stage"
10) Open JPCSP and play the game and close it (so that it will make a tmp folder)
11) Open sound forge
12) Go to file and click open, and find the file of Corpse Party (jpcsp-windows-x86/tmp/NPUH101­­­17/mpeg-39641088)
13) Select ExtAudio and open
14) Go to file and choose save as,choose save as type to .wav
15) Save it in same folder with ExtAudio

16)IMPORTANT: Enjoy playing Corpse Party with full audio/sounds and voices Smile

This isn't working for me. I optimized it in UMDgen, saved as a CSO, already had sonic stage installed, installed soundforge pro, set the settings as such, but when I opened the temp folder mentioned, it has ExtAudio.oma AND ExtAudio.Wav already inside. .oma is encrypted and can't be opened by Sound Forge, and the .Wav appears to only be the opening movie's sound, and nothing else. Opening it and resaving/overwriting the wav doesn't fix the problem either. You sure this fixes ALL the sound problems, or just sound problems in the opening video?
Hi guys! Big Grin Can you tell me where I could find a not pirated version of this game ;A; I'd been downloading from everywhere Dx but always get this

3448 [root] WARN hle.LoadCoreForKernel - sceKernelFindModuleByName not found module name='peagasusGEN'
3459 [root] ERROR hle - Unmapped import @ 0x08807268 - 05000000 09fffe00 00000000

I don't know what to do anymore ;A; I really, really want to play it TTATT and I let you all the log file ;u; thank you Smile

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 3.8 KB / Downloads: 84)
(05-21-2012, 05:54 AM)Gabyhi Wrote: Hi guys! Big Grin Can you tell me where I could find a not pirated version of this game ;A; I'd been downloading from everywhere Dx but always get this

3448 [root] WARN hle.LoadCoreForKernel - sceKernelFindModuleByName not found module name='peagasusGEN'
3459 [root] ERROR hle - Unmapped import @ 0x08807268 - 05000000 09fffe00 00000000

I don't know what to do anymore ;A; I really, really want to play it TTATT and I let you all the log file ;u; thank you Smile
Try playstation network.

I finally found one that works!! Big Grin but I can't see the main menu and the opening Undecided Is there something wrong? D:
We don't support piracy here, you don't just 'find one that works', you need to legally own the game to use it with jpcsp.
So does anyone have a fix for this looping BGM bug that everyone has?
(05-10-2012, 03:32 PM)Zantetsuken911 Wrote: Ok guys, i've been doing some experiments on how to fix the sound problem in Corpse party, and finally found a solution to fix this problem.

1) you need UMDGEN 4.00
2) Open the Original Corpse Party ISO/Corpse Party USA ISO with UMDGEN 4.00
3) Click UMD Properties tab, on the lower left under optimize image, click Optimize
4) Go back to explorer tab and click + on PSP_GAME then open SYSDIR
5) Rename EBOOT.BIN>>>EBOOT.OLD and rename EBOOT.OLD>>>EBOOT.BIN
6) Click Save and choose .cso
7) Your gonna need sonic stage installed and sound forge
8) Set your JPCSP configuration, under media tab, check the"use media engine", "extract media files to tmp folder" and "decode audio files with sonic stage"
9) Open JPCSP and play the game and close it (so that it will make a tmp folder)
10) Open sound forge
11) Go to file and click open, and find the file of Corpse Party (jpcsp-windows-x86/tmp/NPUH101­­­17/mpeg-39641088)
12) Select ExtAudio and open
13) Go to file and choose save as,choose save as type to .wav
14) Save it in same folder with the original ExtAudio

15)IMPORTANT: Enjoy playing Corpse Party with full audio/sounds and voices Smile

can you post a link to download the ExtAudio file created by sound forge?
I've been trying to fix the sound problem for a couple of days to no avail. I have an original version of the game, but the thing with the music and the voices keep happening. Do you have any suggestions? I have three psps but I prefer playing the game on my PC. Is there a version that the game can run normally? I even tried downloading a pirated copy (kinda ironic having hopes for an illegal copy when the authentic one doesn't seem to work) so I can try the above method (which didn't seem to make any lick of sense but I was kind of desperate) but still nothing.

Can anyone help me? I could always play it on my PSP, but as I've said, I prefer my monitor than the small screen of the handheld.
I was thinking but...I tried to use at3 and soundforge to repair the sound in corpse party but...there is no atarc folder...can't we do something to make it appear? Or idk...something ><