This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP video
Um, higher internal resolutions in Jpcsp work just fine for me in any game I've tested. I just enable "exclusive full screen mode" and it runs at my monitor's native resolution full screen by default. Which is more than enough imo, if you raise it beyond that you won't see any enhancements apart from a smoother image, but then again, raising AA is much more efficient for that.

I don't even see a performance difference going from the PSP resolution to my monitor's native 1600x900 and adding 4xAA in Jpcsp, so in that regard I think the emulator's good. If you need to switch between windows there's Alt+Tab which as far as I know works perfect.
Finzy, you are not going to have increased internal rendering resolution ( graphics will be pixalated ) if you enable just exclusive full screen mode without enabling "saving of ge screens to texture"