This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - ULUS10515
i can confirm, passwords work when converted to full width.

ppsspp shows an internal text input which can cycle through few inputs, full width included. maybe something like that could be implemented, or a "convert to full width" option on password input could be present?
(03-21-2014, 06:41 PM)nightflyer Wrote: I managed to use all passwords for this game known to me without problem now.
The game expects the input to be in unicode-full-width but since thats not the standard-output our keyboards provide I had to convert the passwords before copy-pasting them into the input window.
I have identified which sceUtilityOsk parameter is forcing the PSP to return full width letters/digits. This is now implemented in r3465. Could you check it?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
it's working fine now, just copying and pasting the codes off the gamefaqs list is enough to make them work.
(03-24-2014, 11:16 AM)serio Wrote: it's working fine now, just copying and pasting the codes off the gamefaqs list is enough to make them work.
Great! Thank you for testing Smile
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log