This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Castlevania - The Dracula X Chronicles - ULES00841
The game is now playble.
Here is the savegame.

Unfortunately, it remains SLOW on SOTN. I hope it will increase in the future (or may I use a faster computer than my i5 ?).

I noticed 2 bugs :
(my settings are the same that "thelight" told me above)
In Castlevania SOTN, the menus and some pictures (when dracula is beaten for example) doesn't display correctly.

[Image: 269365Sanstitre.png]

And in the normal game, the Demo Mode is corrupted :
The Demo Mode seems to be a sequence of keys in the normal game.
The game is not timed as it should be, so Richter is hurt and die, the sequence of keys continue and he does weird things (walking agains the walls, etc.).
In the Demo Mode, he shoudn't be hurt...

[Image: 920167Sanstitre2.png]

And on the main menu, when I click on "Boss Rush Mode", it freezes...

Attached Files
.zip   ULES00841.zip (Size: 412.51 KB / Downloads: 93)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania - The Dracula X Chronicles - ULES00841 - by Celes - 01-12-2014, 06:56 PM