This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black screen + 0fps
should i post those games into loadable, or should i wait till they either show something or have at least some fps
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
so now its:
loadable=0.01 fps and more
intro=Disgaea 3
half playable= ingame graphics
playable=beeing able to finish the game
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Perhaps there should be a clearer format on what to post where and how. Do you post the full log file on pastebin? Is that helpful? What do you do if the frame rate is == 0, but the the log still contains interesting errors, whatever that is, maybe unknown opcodes? (Some games still have these). Or if the game internal debug output is really verbose, in such a way that it explicitly states what failed (and what succeed) and how.

Sometimes there is random behavior, even with a clean start of the emulator. 9/10 times Disgaea 3 fails with "[E : RSXThread]: Write64 to null block: [00000000]: deadbeefabadcafe", but rarely, and at random, it loads much further, and instead fails at "[E : PPU[2] Thread (Callback)[0x00261348]]: Unknown/Illegal opcode! (0x0002641c : 0x0 : 0x0) #pc: 0x261348". Is it worth reporting such things in general?

Basically, what useful information is the development team looking for in a game report?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Well paste bin or even on a txt file would be better than rather having a long post.Also Ekaseo and AlexAlteaConfusedhadow has changed the description about the loadable game's section so now it says Loadable that display a black screen with fps.
Thank him for that
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]