This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arkedo Series - 02 Swap! [NPEB00614]
Requires to replace key.edat with decrypted one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2yjoDdFIu0
No words can explain what I'm feeling right now. *faints*

Edit: OK, this is really awesome and all, but the game is basically just some bejeweled clone :p Still, this is monumental. If this game goes this far, other simple PSN games can't be far away either...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Dem newzBig Grin i bet BlackDaemon must have felt like:
[Image: d9ac3e8525fdeff26c9d9ecbe2aeb398acc6aff2.png]
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
I just shit in my pants....

Okay I`m Kidding but this is mega epic Awesome!

Really nice Work!

[Image: Good-Job.jpg]
System: OpenSuSE 13.1 KDE 4.12.2 Linux 3.13.5-cookie-bfq-4-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT

Hardware: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K OC 4x 4.5 Ghz | ASUS P8Z68-V | Scythe Mugen 2 CPU Cooler | ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCu II @900.mhz | 8GB RAM 1600 MHZ
could you plz post the decrypted edat? until i find out how to decrypt it
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
[Image: despicable-me-2-minions-gif]

The game looks like a phone game but AWESOME to see the progress!
Nice work, bro!
Wow, first half playable game..
I like it
How do you like dem apples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kER9cdPzB...e=youtu.be

I can't actually play because this game requires the right analog stick and we didn't map it Tongue

edit: nvm, right stick is home,end, pg up and pg down
Nice..."Playable", wow!
Good job!