This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GCM commands
If someone is actually really masochistic, here are another 19 commands that probably prevent a triple A game from going anywhere, and is sure to give everyone a headache.

have fun Heart

[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetBackPolygonMode(0x1b02)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: unknown/illegal method [0x00001fec](0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetFrequencyDividerOperation(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetLineStipple(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetLogicOp(0x1503)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetPointSize(0x3f800000)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetPolygonOffsetScaleFactor(0x0, 0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetPolygonStipple(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetRenderEnable(0x1000000)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetZcullStatsEnable(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetZpassPixelCountEnable(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetTexture_BorderColor(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetVertexTexture_Control0(0x60000)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetVertexTexture_Filter(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetVertexTexture_Address(0x101)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetVertexTexture_BorderColor(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetVertexTexture_Control0(0x60000)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmInvalidateZcull(0x0)
[E : RSXThread]: TODO: cellGcmSetContextDmaReport(0xbad68000)

/s
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ok, i think i have managed to implement border color command(making first commit Big Grin). but game is only showing white gsframe with many spurs TODO's(althought my game id is diffrent).
thnx ppl for fulfilling my selfish request Smile , i apreciate it
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(03-18-2014, 12:38 AM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 12:11 AM)kacek Wrote: ok, i think i have managed to implement border color command(making first commit Big Grin). but game is only showing white gsframe with many spurs TODO's(althought my game id is diffrent).

Nice! Big Grin Thanks a lot. I noticed a small issue. regarding the format of the color argument. I'm not 100% since I don't really know what format does OpenGL expect, but I do know that ARGS(0) in that command stores an ARGB value, so I guess the color argument should be rotated 8 bits to right (without zero padding) in case OpenGL requires a RGBA value. Tongue
should be fixed now
You may also want to remove the TODO error.

Like with the Arkedo series you need to pause a mediathread which loops on spurs. Anyway, game runs, frame rate updates, and loads logo files and such "[W : PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x00351c98]]: *** cellFsOpen(path="/dev_hdd0/game/NPEB01878/USRDIR/content_ps3/sprites/intro15"): fd = 519" But it doesn't display anything. Texture in RSX debugger is black.

After going through the intro/logo things it asks if you want to sign in to PSN (no..) and some strange errors, see picture.

The game maybe reaches main menu, at 2 fps, but now another thread also gets stuck on spurs, and can't pause it.

Here is the 6 mb uncut log if anyone wants it: https://mega.co.nz/#!Z09V3b4D!p33sUBpoAa...RtfXiZVjLs
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
todo's occured, because i haven't noticed that this function have many diffrent calls(sorry i'm new Tongue), posted commit that should fix it
Regression: there is an opengl error now http://pastebin.com/Pb1jK4Dm

[W : RSXThread]: New FBO (1920x1080)
[E : RSXThread]: Bad depth format! (0)
[E : RSXThread]: glEnable: opengl error 0x0506
[E : RSXThread]: GetAddress(offset=0xff, location=0x1e0001)
[E : RSXThread]: GetAddress(offset=0xff, location=0x1e0001)
[E : RSXThread]: Bad texture address=0x0
[E : RSXThread]: glDrawElements #4: opengl error 0x0506

Edit: The latest revision (https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/commit/...71941607de) breaks -a lot- of games Wink Disgaea 3, Terraria, etc.

Terraria:

[W : RSXThread]: New FBO (960x540)
[E : RSXThread]: GLTexture::Init() -> border color: opengl error 0x0500

Disgaea 3:

[E : RSXThread]: GLTexture::Init() -> border color: opengl error 0x0500

I was taking about your commit actually, haven't tested the earlier one though. https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/commit/...71941607de downloaded from the buildbot now.
(03-18-2014, 05:31 PM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 05:24 PM)ssshadow Wrote: I was taking about your commit actually, haven't tested the earlier one though. https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/commit/...71941607de downloaded from the buildbot now.

Yeah, right the buildbot is damn fast now (good job @shadow Tongue). Check this one: https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/commit/...f8570000c7
I've just deleted the glTexParameteri line... The A8R8G8B8 border color value can be obtanied with the RSXTexture::GetBorderColor method. Now all that's left is to find a proper place / way to pass this value to OpenGL.

That's why I didn't want to touch that shit. Undecided But the previous commit was giving trouble as well so I wanted to fix it. I'm sorry for this. Tongue

did you try running some elf files? i mean some samples, because for me it crashes the emu even before loading them
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
put the border color thing in the init of the GLTexture