This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game list
It looks like I'm stupid or something, but other than installing pkg's I still can't get ripped games to show on a play list. Would anyone be kind enough to enlighten me? I'm little embarrassed.
You basically put the games in \Rpcs3\dev_hdd0\game. So for example Terraria becomes "\dev_hdd0\game\NPUB30943"

The best way in my opinion is to just have the games wherever you want (I have them on my NAS, you could have them on a USB drive or whatever) and then symlink it to \Rpcs3\dev_hdd0\game where the game list actually looks.

So if you have Persona 4 Arena on your NAS mapped to Z:\ the command is:

mklink /d "D:\Rpcs3\dev_hdd0\game\BLUS30985" "Z:\PS3\Arena\BLUS30985"
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I did just that \dev_hdd0\game\BLUS30767 the only game that I ripped before rrod, but it's a no go. Thanks anyway.
But RROD is in Xbox 360?
PC1: Pentium G2020, ASUS Radeon R9 290X, 6GB DDR3, Win 10
PC2: i7-6700HQ, GTX 960M+HD 530, 8GB DDR4, Win 10
yyy.... Pancakes?

PS: My nickname on Discord is eEXEO
Well, you can always Boot -> Boot game, and select the folder. The current game list isn't the best thing ever..
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(03-22-2014, 12:13 PM)LittleGrejmer Wrote: But RROD is in Xbox 360?
(sound of facepalm) I meant red blinking light of death.

@sshadow: it's not a problem, the game loads, it's just that I'm feeling stupid for not being able to do something that seems easy and straightforward.