This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Proposal to the RPCS3 team
I am offering $2,000,000.00 U.S.D. to cover the cost of paying 65 developers, including the original and current team if they wish, to get this emulator to run 35 commercial games from start to end of my choice. You are asked to sign a forecoming legal contract that gives Mr full rights to rpcs3 and it will no longer be open-source. If any current developers wish to leave you may do so, or you may stay. I will offer $27,000.00 for a quarterly year period per worker. You will work under me if you agree, and you will be subjected to my rules and follow heavy deadlines. I propose to produce aforementioned results by next year at the latest.
Full details will be clarified in an upcoming legal notice to be delivered to all of you.

I thank you for your understanding.
Lightbulb 
(03-29-2014, 02:03 AM)god Wrote: I am offering $2,000,000.00 U.S.D. to cover the cost of paying 65 developers, including the original and current team if they wish, to get this emulator to run 35 commercial games from start to end of my choice. You are asked to sign a forecoming legal contract that gives Mr full rights to rpcs3 and it will no longer be open-source. If any current developers wish to leave you may do so, or you may stay. I will offer $27,000.00 for a quarterly year period per worker. You will work under me if you agree, and you will be subjected to my rules and follow heavy deadlines. I propose to produce aforementioned results by next year at the latest.
Full details will be clarified in an upcoming legal notice to be delivered to all of you.

lol?
Rpcs3 team, I believe in you, you can do this! Big Grin Heart
ME me hire me Tongue
I keep reading this and it keeps getting funnier every time
This guy is funny.
i7 3930K Overclocked 4.7 Ghz
X2 R9 295X2
32GB DDR3 Ram Overclocked 3000 MHz
Asus Sabertooth X79
XSPC Raystorm EX560 Extreme Water Cooling Kit
4K monitor
Corsair RGB Mouse and keyboard
Best Sound System by Sony

Late Late 2015 Updated my specs Smile
(03-29-2014, 02:03 AM)god Wrote: I am offering $2,000,000.00 U.S.D. to cover the cost of paying 65 developers, including the original and current team if they wish, to get this emulator to run 35 commercial games from start to end of my choice. You are asked to sign a forecoming legal contract that gives Mr full rights to rpcs3 and it will no longer be open-source. If any current developers wish to leave you may do so, or you may stay. I will offer $27,000.00 for a quarterly year period per worker. You will work under me if you agree, and you will be subjected to my rules and follow heavy deadlines. I propose to produce aforementioned results by next year at the latest.

Make it $1 million dollars and you have yourself a deal! *holds pinkie up to his lips*
i like this thread lmaooo!!!!!!!
I have just emailed Alexandro the facts. Others will be notified as well. Please pack up your stuff and be prepared for the change of rpcs3 within remainder of this month.

I am officially responsible for the finances of rpcs3. Please send 10000000$ worth of dogecoins to this address, and I will absolutely not run off with them and purchase an island somewhere.

inb4 sent ; )
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)