This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rpcs3 builds
hi, since the buildbot doesnt work right now, could a kind soul post the newest build of the emu?
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
too, i'm want too the new version(
emucr.com makes daily builds
ohh, just wait for pull request by raven and upload for emunewz =)
don't be so anxious. It isn't like you gonna play GTA6 on rpcs3 with new rev Big Grin
well buildbot is online 24/7 sometimes it gets freeze and need a push. Sadly it appears that it prefers weekends and it's summer here in greece so hmm i mostly spend my time in beach bars with chicks ehmm beatiful girls rather than watching buildbot :p
(06-29-2014, 12:01 AM)r00lz Wrote: emucr.com makes daily builds
It would be good advice other than that emucr builds are likely to crash more than from devs or from buildbot.