This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian community
ps3 
Hello, dear developers! Im a Russian playstation fan and i already supporting ppsspp emulator and heartfully want to support your emulator by advertising it in our Country. i creat special group in social network (VK.com) where i post every update about your emu. I can translate you emulator to russian if you want (i think for my country many peoples will say thanx). And i hope, with your permission and guideness, we can be called official Russian community. You can announce something to russian fans thru me and etc. I hope on it. Thanx, im waiting for your response. our group: http://vk.com/rpcs3
Does such a unfinished project that basically runs nothing really need advertisement and a community right now? I would wait a bit with that.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(08-10-2014, 10:58 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Does such a unfinished project that basically runs nothing really need advertisement and a community right now? I would wait a bit with that.

I think, he's right, if people will go in group VK, from this people we can find developers. It just my mean. :3
(08-10-2014, 12:08 PM)pnkie666 Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 10:58 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Does such a unfinished project that basically runs nothing really need advertisement and a community right now? I would wait a bit with that.

I think, he's right, if people will go in group VK, from this people we can find developers. It just my mean. :3

devs already know about this project a long time. Maybe some are waiting for the emu to be more capable to start helping out.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]